I’m flying out to Costa Rica tomorrow to study abroad...

I’m flying out to Costa Rica tomorrow to study abroad. I’m excited but kinda nervous since I’ve never been outside the US and Canada before. Do you guys have any tips for me before I go?

Attached: C4C4D24C-6DCD-4932-9219-60FF1D1AA0D3.jpg (1170x1443, 487.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xpatchronhome.files.wordpress.com/2019/01/brad-deering-costa-rica-dead.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=sF1XU7VDyvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

isabel merced is so cute

pictures like this is why i come back to this fucking site

Just be yourself

Make the most of it and enjoy it :)

the food is really bland compared to other latam countries. the capital is soulless. the only saving grace is the beauty of the rainforest but I'm sure that'll get old. just use it as an opportunity to learn Spanish I guess

Incel

Adopt a baby sloth

Are you some baller from LA/NYC or some Rube from Kansas? People can tell. CR is a Gringo sex tourist colony and that is how you will be viewed.

If you want to bang a dog, shemale, siblings, an infant - just ask. Is shit hole LATAM countries there is a saying - "The only thing you can do wrong is not ask."

Also you will not be dating any type of Euro-Tica you will have to settle with some native blooded type.

gifrel: The avg CR female.

Attached: ezgif-6-12a35ac26dbb.gif (240x299, 1.47M)

See you in liveleak

Boston, and I’ll be spending most of my time in a biology program in the rainforest not in the city

?

Unironically rape a tribeswoman. She'll enjoy it

Be American don't get shot

Do not wind up like Brad Deering. Mind your business.

xpatchronhome.files.wordpress.com/2019/01/brad-deering-costa-rica-dead.jpg

>no feet
you had one job
kek

He is a confirmed sex haver

The pants ruined it

>Do you guys have any tips for me before I go?

Make an effort to be outgoing. Force yourself to. In a new environment it becomes quite easy and you can grow on your adventure. Also you will never have an easier time getting laid than an international trip with other students, the culture shock and inevitable pair-bonding that goes on means you will have to deliberately try NOT to get laid.

If you're put with other international students then remember:

Russians laugh at other peoples misery but if you take the slightest interest in Russia they will love you.
Canadians really are dickheads irl too.
Australians and Kiwis are belligerent drunks but okay and their women are ez.
Arabs are generally bro-tier aside from Iraqis but they won't like you anyway.
Spanish and South Americans are party animals but tend to stick with their own clique. To get in their circle bring alcohol and don't get involved with the drama.
Irish and Scots have to be watched as they like to get more than they give but in general Anglobros stick together abroad.

I don't know where you were but the food is fantastic over there. You're right about the capital though, it's grim.

Being from Boston I doubt you have heard proper Spanish. This is CR Spanish.

youtube.com/watch?v=sF1XU7VDyvs