100 scalps!

100 scalps!

Attached: scalps.jpg (3000x3000, 527.22K)

this movie makes chuds here cry and shit their pants but it actually makes most of the german characters seem pretty based

Only Tarantino movie I liked
t. Chud Chudowski

>this movie makes chuds here cry
ive never seen or heard this. even the unironic nazi types have a sense of humor about themselves

>tarantino makes a movie mocking jewish-american film industry
>even has a scene where the "bad guys" laugh at dumb action movie to tell audience to their face that they're being mocked
>people still don't get it
>eli roth so dumb he thinks its a sincere jewish power fantasy

Attached: le bear jew.jpg (748x788, 41.26K)

How can you prove a scalp is a Nazi?

babby's first movie analysis

You can tell when you're the guy watching your friends scalp a bunch of dead Nazi soldiers. That's how. Lately I've seen a lot of stupid questions get asked on here. Most that don't need to be asked or they're asked by fucking retards. It's pretty faggy.

Is he talking about circumcision?

>lately I've seen a lot of stupid questions get asked on here.

You've been trick't user.

Attached: db0.jpg (349x642, 29.45K)

Uh, sir, isn't this a warcrime and a waste of military resources?

pure 'tinokino. better than pulp fiction.

i admit i wasn't alive during WW2 but I'm really finding it hard to believe the Nazis were worse than americans. I mean how bad can they be? even assuming the holohoax happened(it did not), they allegedly killed six million. how many have died in America's wars since 1945? it's gotta be more than six million right? so i don't see why i should cheer for America

not actually a stupid question. Scalping bounties have lead to some crazy shit. Look up the Glanton Gang that Blood Meridian is based off of. Long story short, the Mexican government paid them for Apache scalps and they eventually would start scalping random tribes and mexicans for the $

They literally hunted and killed jews because they fell for conspiracy memes. "How bad were they really"

Attached: 1639581918170.png (506x438, 232.32K)

You’re reading too much into it, even Tarantino himself said he just wanted to make a movie about killing Nazis

>he wasnt alive during WW2
Underage

You haven’t been here very long then, I’ve seen a number of 300+ reply threads about this film crying about muh jewish propaganda

this is an anti-nazi conspiracy theory
as far as the literature is concerned, not a single Jew died in Germany

well it's literally jewish propaganda no? i mean, you might like it and I'm sure you do, but that's what it is. pretty hard to argue otherwise

5-6 million jews disappeared from Europe following WW2, if not killed in the holocaust where did they go?

Attached: B227F759-B2DD-4680-8688-2C3B938C12D9.jpg (2400x1186, 269.37K)

Attached: 161515377565.jpg (582x311, 206.57K)

>he fell for Jewish tricks
Ngmi

what is it propagandizing?

fortunately you need to prove what happened to them, not me. "prove x didn't happen" is not how it works and I think you know that
why did you try to knowingly use such a dishonest tactical against me? a person who has the truth on their side shouldn't have to do that right?