Why do you not have a gf in your country?

why do you not have a gf in your country?

Attached: 1632705811338.jpg (1153x2048, 553.33K)

im brown

>mental deranged women with a fat guy

he will get cucked sooner or later
never put you dick in crazy

>tp
>tf
so you shouldn't have any problem getting a gf.

Attached: 1639742317533.png (1080x777, 1.06M)

I hang out with a girl all the time, we get dinners together, she invites me over, I met her mother, but she rejects me when I ask for a date. so I don't know. I know I'm beta orbiting, but between that and total isolation, I pick the former.

Attached: 1624817229312.jpg (1074x792, 69.85K)

i think im the wrong kind of brown

this

I don't want anyone bossing me around.

what a beta thing to do, why not spend the time hitting the gym and talking to people there that you'll see everyday? That bitch doesn't respect you and thinks you are below her. You fine with it?

What are you even talking about?

>hit the gym
already do that everyday
>talking to people there that you'll see everyday
I already talk to the person I see everyday, which is her

Go back to Morocco pakiiiiiii

i don't know what to say, but I felt disgusted with myself when I did that

I see your point, I do. I did come out of an engagement last year where "respect" wasn't even a concept to my ex. she would make threats, commit crime, and hurt herself if I didn't do as she says.

while yes, this woman now doesn't see me as a partner, it's honestly just pleasant and feels healthy in a way to be around a woman who isn't a sociopathic near-felon. this woman I hand out with now is the first woman to ever text me regularly, not wanting something. that's absolutely incredible and novel to me.

Attached: 1647881200331.webm (576x1024, 1.64M)

Because the only chicks that are interested in me are fat.

That does make sense, I went the opposite way. I went the hermit mode and just spent all my time working or working out

My dude, let me tell you something about women and friends. She is your friend, so treat her as if she was some dude. It is that simple, if you want a girlfriend, find one and leave her with her own shit, if she is your friend she won't really care about it.

Asian women just need white cock to be happy

I just dropped at her house, she spent the night here and now I don't have energy to tidying up my house. Like just between you and me, find a girl that cleans her own mess no matter how fat the ass is.

Because I'm mentally ill piece of shit alcoholic loser NEET and even if I got a gf I could never trust she really liked me because there is nothing to like about me.
Weirdly enough I have a lot of friends. No idea why they like hanging out with me and keep inviting me to stuff. Apparently I make good jokes when I'm drunk or something.

no BBC it was over before it began