HOW TO BECOME JAPANESE

7-Step Guide to move to Japan

1.) Start learning japanese. Doing so is not actually hard
a.) Download Anki: ankiweb.net/
b.) Download the 6,000 core deck for japanese: djtguide.neocities.org/anki.html and follow the instructions to install it
c.) Set up your anki deck for 20 words a day, and up to 9999 reviews a day (you won't actually see 9999 reviews a day). this way you can learn all 6,000 words in under a year.
d.) Join any of the countless japanese language learning generals on Any Forums
(beginner)
(anime)
pick which best suits your needs

2.) Start tae kim's grammar guide which you'll be using in conjunction with Anki
a.) guidetojapanese.org/learn/grammar

3.) Finish tae kim's grammar guide and all 6,000 words by September.

4.) It's time to choose which JLPT you're taking. If you took japanese seriously and started TODAY from THIS VERY POST, you could be N3 ready by October. Check the registration deadlines.

5.) Take the JLPT you useless sack of shit. N5 if you didn't study at all i mean what the fuck, N4 if you're a slowpoke, N3 means you actually studied. Good, N3 means you're on your way to Japan

6.) Pass the JLPT. If you took the N3, you will be able to get yourself N1 ready by next year by studying at the same pace you are now. Since your 6,000 core deck is settled, grab a 10k core deck. You will start practicing actually writing the kanji from here on out, so grab something like 'Remembering the Kanji' since you'll probably need it by now. If you didn't take the N3, you should aim for the N2 next year. That's right, you're skipping the N3 you didn't take. Up your study, bitch.

7.) With a bachelor's degree and N1, you can now move to Japan. Congrats. Post-graduate study is best method to do so

Attached: do you speak japanese.jpg (450x318, 33.43K)

OH SHIT ITS VISA TIME!

Congratulations, you have a bachelor's degree, $21,000, and at the bare minimum a certified N2 JLPT certificate. It is now possible to move to Japan.

Choose your VISA! Here are the priorities list

Highest Priority:- Student VISA : Honestly think about getting your master's degree in Japan. This helps you get residency, gives you a buffer time to get used to the country before you score a job, and gives you time to meet a girl and get married so maybe you dont have to worry about all the other shit

Second-Highest Priority: Marriage Visa - This shit lets you work any job in Japan. But the second you get divorced, your ass is back to your home country. Also, Marriage Visa does not let you get permenant residency, so you will still need to get a good job eventually. Funny enough, this option lets you skip the $21,000 finance requirement, so if you're a poorfag this is an option. As a plus, the marriage visa is the only visa that does not require a bachelor's degree.

Third-Highest Priority: Work Visa --- The common option for people with a bachelor's degree is to go straight to the workforce. Keep in mind you need to work for 5 consecutive years before you qualify for residency, and income requirements increase with age. Your goal is to get permenant residency/citizenship before you get too old for it.

Fourth-Highest Priority: Work Transfer -- Work at an international business and transfer into their japanese branch. This is relatively uncommon and you need a good job for this.

Last Resort: JET -- Teach English in Japan. You just need a bachelor's. It's full of autism. Jobhop the second your foot is in the door. JET is a dead end visa but its a good way to brute force yourself into the country. But i'll repeat: it's Autistic.

Congrats on the japanese flag you now have on Any Forums. Remember to enjoy the country, respect the culture, language, and customs. And like always, THEY'RE FULL

Attached: 1660512471190031[1].jpg (1500x1125, 774.86K)

I CAN'T DO ANY OF THIS BUT I HAVE TO MOVE TO JAPAN

If even past the marriage visa you are defeated, you can seek Rebirth/Reincarnation inside Japan.

The religions of Japan are Zen Buddhism and Shinto. seek reincarnation in Japan under one of these two religions, or both.

Attached: 1660512685949400[1].jpg (1150x1003, 289.38K)

I will not read your posts
I don't want to speak Japanese
I don't want to move to Japan
I will not move to Japan
Death to amerikkka

yes. come Japan!

racist ass mf

Japanese are primitive superstitious island retards, no reasonable person would ever want to move there.

You forgot the step where you watch a lot of anime and choose waifus

>this way you can learn all 6,000 words in under a year.
I can't believe. Japanese is the difficult one language. It is not easy to learn it fast.

You will never be a real Japanese person.

Japan is my soulmate.

Attached: anaama.jpg (1378x4589, 776.06K)

Japan is my soulmate

Attached: amaama.jpg (1378x4670, 778.31K)

>You will never be a real Japanese person.

>get reincarnated in japan
>"you will never be a real japanese person"

Explain

Being Japanese is depressing, you're able to enjoy the culture a lot more as an overseas enthusiast trying to wrap your head around the beautiful but punishing language.

Why would you want to move there?
>Barred from night life because you're a baka gaijin
>The language barrier will always be there
>Hilariously expensive
>You won't have friends except for baka gaijins and at that point why even go there
>Retarded work culture
>Retarded dating customs
>Retarded backward thinking boomers
>Retarded boo-hoo I don't want to hurt fee-fees by saying I don't like you so I'll just ditch you or I'm going to be passive aggressive
It's a nation of incels. If you're not rich don't bother going there.

>35,000+ reviews
>まだ、全く何も知らない

Attached: 14739871064518.png (512x323, 26.78K)

you can be Japanese!

I am brown. I am subhuman.

ISn't it for 30 and under only?

This is the most important step

>just do anki and read tae kim bro
I did that for a months and didnt learn shit