What the fuck is their problem?

All Vojvodinian boys look and talk like fags. So tragic!

Attached: Screenshot_20220815_000707.jpg (1080x1507, 742.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ew5XBaxVTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're cigani

are they cute though

Nah you're just savages down there
t. Novi Sad

how is that region different from Serbia proper except for the excessive amount of Hungarian architecture?

Centuries of Austrian influence and rape. The whiter you are the gayer you behave

Serbia is a big mystery to me. Officially the country is very poor, at the bottom of Europe but when you are there you see big, well maintained houses, good roads, everything's clean and tidy. If I had to assess their GDP per capita level I'd give them at least 1,5x more than they actually have.

They're gay and suicidal

B*lgradian inferiority complex at its finest

>balkan turks mad they have civilisation within their borders

so why is Zemun so much manlier than the rest of Belgrade?

Yeah I wish I were a suicidal femboy pumping Belgrade full of money lol. Cope more and stay in your mud

Why would anyone want civilization? Being a barbarian is so much more fun!

>Belgrade and Novi Sad always argue over primacy in Serbia

meanwhile Nis is chillin'

youtube.com/watch?v=8ew5XBaxVTg

southern Serbia is heaven

Our roads are shit lad. Maybe you saw some of the new highways that gave the impression of progress but the average road is horrible and we're a shithole

They are literally descendants of refugees from old Serbia, why are you surprised that they kept their faggotry through generations?

didn't brother Xi build some nice roads in Serbia?

but even your city roads are pretty decent, obviously it's not Switzerland but good standard for Eastern Europe, higher than your GDP per capita would make me expect

So are Serbs from Croatia who went there instead of Vojvodina and yet they're all giga Chads down there in those Dalmatian mountains. How do you explain that retard?

average Serbian road in the middle of nowhere

Serbs have no right to complain

Attached: screenshot-www.google.com-2022.08.15-00_25_43.jpg (1535x754, 720.74K)

Xi is building everything. Roads, factories, tunnels. Chinese colony

please tell if theyre cute though

Is their gigachadness why they came back on tractors?

All "men" in Vojvodina have e-boy haircuts, they talk slow and sound whiny with those long vowels, they have sissy names, etc. We don't even consider it gay fucking them down south. Can't tell the difference between their men and women.

i wish i could live in 1980s Yugoslavia (Serbian republic)