Europeans obsess over who's the wrong kind of white (Slavs vs Meds vs Gypsies)

>Europeans obsess over who's the wrong kind of white (Slavs vs Meds vs Gypsies)
>Europeans obsess over who's the wrong kind of Christina (Protestant vs catholic vs orthodox)
>Europeans invent autistic haplogroups because they cannot stop obsessing over who's the right kind of white
>then they accuse Americans of being obsessed with race
Kill all eurosharts

Attached: DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE.jpg (583x640, 164.67K)

Sounds like Europeans were infected by Amerimutt propaganda.

>gypsies
>kind of white

>gypsies
Our gypsies aren't like yours. Ours are basically pajeets

>gypsies
>white

What?

>Our gypsies aren't like yours. Ours are basically pajeets

Attached: serbs.jpg (602x680, 77.96K)

Chicken or the egg

>Australia and South Africa veto League of Nations proposal that would have recognized Japanese people as human beings with equal rights

Why is the British Empire like this?

The European conception of 'race' makes far more sense than the American one
I'd rather see groups of religion and ethnicity than of races, forcing different groups into one monolithic 'white' race is stupid to me

>Gypsies
>White

It's funny, they all look like cave goblins yet they slaughter each other every other year for the flimsiest ethnonationalistic grounds. I guess they look different in their own vision, but to me they all ugly low IQ goblins thay destroy each other's nations every other century. They probably think that Japanese, Koreans, Chinese, Mongolians and Turks all look the same anyways so I don't feel bad for my lack of ability to make a distinction of their subspecies.

Why? Virtually all whites share the same dna, language family, values system and historical mythology.

we're not white for whatever that means to you americans
we're Catholic
we're meds
we're the PROVD SONS OF ROME

Attached: z862118548.png (800x422, 206.69K)

>Europeans invent autistic haplogroups because they cannot stop obsessing over who's the right kind of white
>everyone seethe and cope when i point out jews are White too
Lmao

No

it's interesting because the "med" meme was born as cope from angry medchuds because the ocasional varg-tier polschizo used to we wuz rome and said swarthoids are subhumans, and they took it to the heart

they got in a absolute state of cope-seethe-dilate about it for over 10 years.

holy mother of based

we don't really have a conception of race as such mostly.

we just have this "acceptable ethnicities" (this includes stuff like israelis) and the ones that are not, maybe a general division between us, slavs and southroons.
however, if any of the forementioned, be it an italian or a belarusian was a super nationalist extremist most people would call it a "white supremacist", so, behind all layers of sophistication and divisions, we have more or less the same perception of race that amerimutts do

You look nothing like asians you look Arab and Indian most Turks do

all these things are just astrology for incels

>Arab and Indian
Those look more similar to your species than ours. You are both Caucasoids after all.

>we just have this "acceptable ethnicities" (this includes stuff like israelis)
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

whats so rare about it honestly?, if most people told you there is a migration of jews none would really care except chudcels, and chudcels are not the status quo
but if it was syrians most normal pepa would raise a brow