Iraqis, syrians, nafris.. totally destroyed Arab reputation and every bad stereotype about us is actually them

>iraqis, syrians, nafris.. totally destroyed Arab reputation and every bad stereotype about us is actually them
>now want to leave it to us, and larp as Akkadians, Phoenicians, Berbers
Nah senpai it doesn't work this way

Attached: EpDqzieVoAIB6O-.jpg (828x792, 53.64K)

You will still be a subhuman even if you stopped calling yourself Arab.
(The word "f,am" is filtered and it auto changes to senpai btw)

Your religion is at fault

It wouldn't change a thing

Actually, the reputation of Arabs as being retarded inbred brown jihadi terrorists is actually about you

>be camel jockey bedouins with no culture
>raid randos all across the middle east for no reason
>destroy islamic historical sites
>steal half of yemen
>turn mecca into las vegas
>drink camel piss
>sponsor terrorism worldwide
>zomg guise it's those lefantines and maghrebis who are subhuman, not us blease

You literally just genocided Yemenis

we like arabs, convert to christianism and everyone will love you even more

Most ISIS members were Tunisians and iraqis and Syrians. Jihadism itself was invented by America in the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.

Literally no one likes your country

Houthis did a coup funded by Iran, what are we supposed to do? Also most of the land is still controlled by the legitimate government that we support. Yemenis will blame Iran.

>Tunisians
why was isis popular with tunisians in particular?

We like Iraqis, syrians and saudis. Come on over have sex with our plump white women. The dogs are all shell shocked. They don't even bark anymore, they got it ruff. Because the dog human sex with white women.

That got me think. I was making my way downtown. People pass, walking fast and I'm homebound. This girl saw me and saud thus may sound crazy but call thee maybe. She liked my ripped pants. They are ripped because I just kind of shit my pants. Then I take a shower twice a day and microwave my pants
They're jeans and the zipper causes problems but I don't get up early enough at 1000 am to get up for work to use a dryer. I'm not getting up at 9:30 I am not some Calvin Coolidge quiet nigga. I will let everyone know I took a shit and I need a shower, that's why I hate dogs. They smell good. Like women's vaginas. They also smell well. So the shit shower is need at the grooming center for horses any ways. Human and animal shit.

What am I going to do? Kill all dogs because of my irritable vowel condition? I can barely pronounce you. What is that shit? Horse or dof or human. I can't tell maybe sn was right. This place is a flesh zoo

Literally all false.

Attached: 1660510079672105.jpg (1125x905, 656.42K)

I dunno, it seems that they are more chuddy than the others. Also their secular government meant, less monitoring, and free movement. Here if you were just suspected of sympathizing with ISIS, you will be arrested.

>funds terrorist all over the region
>9/11 were responsible by Gulfies
>betraying Levantine

Attached: Screenshot_20220814-020400_Chrome.jpg (1080x1420, 571.75K)

if saudi arabia was already rich before oil now imagine what they would do with it, they would colonise the moon

>Trust me brozzer, we are not the terrorists it is those damn iraqis they are subhuman even though they have the oldest civilizations in the world and my ancestors were camel fucking desert nomads who never accomplished anything and that only changed when a European discovered oil underneath our nomadnigger feet

Attached: WD3H6E2ZOQAGD3GTM3TJ73DLOM.jpg (1200x895, 110.22K)

>we had to invade yemen and kill their beoble and bomb their cities and cause a humanitarian crisis and starve them off to death and cut medical aid because of the bersians okay? :(

69403006 (OP) #
We like Iraqis, syrians and saudis. Come on over have sex with our plump white women. The dogs are all shell shocked. They don't even bark anymore, they got it ruff. Because the dog human sex with white women.

That got me think. I was making my way downtown. People pass, walking fast and I'm homebound. This girl saw me and saud thus may sound crazy but call thee maybe. She liked my ripped pants. They are ripped because I just kind of shit my pants. Then I take a shower twice a day and microwave my pants
They're jeans and the zipper causes problems but I don't get up early enough at 1000 am to get up for work to use a dryer. I'm not getting up at 9:30 I am not some Calvin Coolidge quiet nigga. I will let everyone know I took a shit and I need a shower, that's why I hate dogs. They smell good. Like women's vaginas. They also smell well. So the shit shower is need at the grooming center for horses any ways. Human and animal shit.

What am I going to do? Kill all dogs because of my irritable vowel condition? I can barely pronounce you. What is that shit? Horse or dof or human. I can't tell maybe sn was right. This place is a flesh zoo

Attached: 6cb645cae7085d2f370cd1e98c07f9bc.jpg (1222x1417, 221.24K)

Osama bin laden wasnt a terrorist he’s just misunderstood qt

Attached: AE69491D-DA8D-41DA-920F-89CE0A588539.jpg (600x600, 149.96K)

>bomb america
>america bombs those countries
>its their own fault

Tbh I dont know a single Euro country where Saudi immigrants commit a lot of crime. Its always non-gulf arabs who give arabs a bad reputation

Saudi immigrants dont exist apart from a few students

Saudi Arabia is not a country it is the private property of the Saud family, so only Saudians have Saudian papers, all the other ppl living there are immigrants

We should’ve invaded Saudi Arabia on September 12th, 2001. You are a nation inhabited exclusively by terrorists