Favorite tv shows that bombed?

Favorite tv shows that bombed?

Attached: D3B7A5DA-1658-411E-99D4-5FC35C86A605.png (598x669, 91.11K)

I didn't realize there were 11 million TVs in airport lobbies and retirement homes

I thought this was the Seinfeld reboot, what happened?

We don't need to watch the hearings to know what anyone who isn't a delusional cultist already knows: Jan 6th was a domestic terrorist attack incited by a sitting president and everyone involved, including Trump, should rot away in federal prison.

Still pissed this only lasted 13 episodes

Fucking Farscapists

Attached: tremors the series.jpg (1000x1421, 175.1K)

why is our nation ignoring these events which were the largest assault on democracy in history? Don't they care about literal fascists trying to hijack the country? FUCK

That was a good series.

Spectacular Spider-Man

Attached: A1F1C82A-7332-4993-845D-30ECF0953E02.jpg (1455x2220, 916.92K)

Senate hearings are the most boring shit to watch, I'll just catch the recap from Tucker Carlson

are you looking at the ratings?
hitler 2.0 almost destroys the greates democracy in the universe and you look at the ratings?

>Vladimir Putin will probably be elected President of the US in 2024 and there's nothing anyone can do about it

HOLD ME BROS I'M SO SCARED
IT IS THE LITERAL DOWNFALL OF THE WEST.

Reminder that this bitch fucked around and found out.

Attached: 20220610_113725.jpg (3998x2667, 1.56M)

lmao

your reality is a scripted mcdonald’s commercial stop pretending i’m participating

>Muh fascists
Shut up faggot, go back.

Dead like me

FOR THE LAST TIME NO ONE CARES ABOUT JAN 6 WHEN GAS PRICES ARE HIGH, INFLATION IS HIGH, AND THE ECONOMY IS CLOSE TO A RECCESSION

GOD I WISHED THEY ACTUALLLY DID RAPE AND KILL YOU CONGRESS FUCKS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: the one.gif (399x166, 646.9K)

Undeclared
Delta State
Firefly
Mission Hill

Commiebros, why do we always loose? I’m so depressed I don’t even want to watch a stranger fuck my wife tonight :(

Can someone explain why the panel didn't happen during business hours and instead congresspeople could only do it at television primetime?

Hitler 2.0 sounds like a pretty cool guy, hopefully he runs in 2024.

People would care more about it if Dems hadn't already been rioting that year. By the time it happened the general public were desensitized and it doesn't have a lot of staying power in their minds, especially when there are actual economic problems to worry about.

This except the complete opposite. It was a peaceful protest.

Politics is all theater anymore

holy shit you're right LMAO

Cope so real I let out a squeal

>breaking and entering
>people yelling HANG MIKE PENCE
>multiple police officers assaulted
>"peaceful protest"

Attached: 1654697031118.webm (1920x1080, 221.52K)

Politicians are well known for working long hours to better serve their constituents

That one show where Aly Michalka played a cheerleader. Should have been several seasons for more cheerkino.

Attached: Aly.webm (1920x1080, 1.85M)

I'm a commie and I'm glad the Dems are launching 1/6 hearings instead of doing anything else. They'd only make the country worse anyway and it's going to be fun watching them get crushed in the midterms.

Reminds me of George Floyd

Ok, bloodthirsty but mostly peaceful

Attached: E0E851FE-505C-45AC-BEC6-FF43C1A038A4.gif (400x535, 3.33M)

January 6th was literally worse than the holocaust and I am still having PTSD over nearly losing our democracy.

It's was peaceful according the blm and msm rules. Sorry sweetie

This

>Obama kills thousands of foreign children = brave and stunning
>Some people walk into a building, cause minor damages, and an unarmed lady gets killed = worst than 9/11
lol
lmao

>When you're trying to push a narrative but the stupid goyim won't tune in to swallow it

Attached: jewjaktears.jpg (785x1000, 252.43K)

>politicians are known to serve their constituents
Did you manage to type that without laughing? I couldn't.

99.99 percent peaceful
There are tens of millions of Trump supporters across the country and 99.9999 percent of them never broke into the capital
Movement of peace

My rent has gone up 50% in less than two years, gas 30%. I could not give less of a fuck about a bunch of schizo boomers falling for a sopranos meme and taking a glorified guided tour
Hang 'em all

i'm a commie and i'm glad we're finally getting justice for this assault on our precious democracy
as a commie, there's nothing more important to me than the sanctity of the American political process and the safety and peace of mind of our noble public servants

even though your troll game is weak and obvious, there are people brainwashed retards who think like this

Heh