Its over

Everyone is joining the bandwagon now

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-14 171938.png (905x497, 457.15K)

Isnt Russia chimping out enough?
Why do americans love war so much?

Our allies in Asia need us more than Europe. You guys should be able to handle Russia, after all, that's why we allied with all of you, right?

Attached: 1660152268944519 (1).png (1113x2737, 1.04M)

This was already a thing. Pelosi’s was just notable since she was also the speaker of the house

why are Americans such attention whores? the first time made sense but now they are just braging like like kids.
fucking dumb

Showing that the China seethe is totally ineffective on us and moralizing Taiwan and Japan.

It is pretty funny to fuck with the baby dicks lol my nigga

My senator is leading them

:)

Attached: 04A67F3C-B889-4EB5-BCDC-C44814825FAD.jpg (1280x1600, 1.3M)

anglos provoke conflict before the oppisition can be strong enough to actually beat them
happened with germany twice, japan once, now its china

War is good business.

Masterstrokes desu.

The US has crossed the final redline. The taiwanese reunification with mainland by the CCP is around the corner

>yes my dog barks all day and will tear your childs face off if I let it off the leash but it's YOUR FAULT you walked past my house and provoked it not my fault for having a wild animal in my house

Copium overload.

He is wrong about China doing anything but the first Copium war with China has begun

Why are my fellow Americans in this very thread such war mongers? Did you forget we just got out of a 20 year war with the Taliban? We lost by the way.

Afghanistan means nothing to us and was mainly fought to provide prolonged subsidies to defense contractors to prepare for war with China. Our Asian allies including Taiwan are all indispensible.

Why are you the type of person who turns their back on their allies and allows their enemy to grow stronger? You are a faggot. This is in no way comparable to the dipshit “war on terrorism” or even Ukraine. I don’t think you understand much desu.

>Afghanistan means nothing to us

>20 year war
>thousands of soldiers dead, thousands more crippled both mentally and physically
>another big red FAIL on Americans history of geopolitical engagement

Your failure in Afghanistan was probably part of the reason that Russia saw it appropriate to invade Ukraine as they saw weakness.

China already holds your balls - you declare an economic war and your both (and the rest of the world) lose out big time.

Chav, the government has been admitting we had no actual mission except spending money there for the last 15 years or so. It was obviously fought to subsidize the people getting paid.

They're glownigger shills

>we just wasted all that money and lives so Raytheon could get a payday
>this time it’s for real though
I used to think we were better than this but I think we’re going to get what we fucking deserve when this whole thing collapses.

Blow it out your ass you lost an economic war to yourselves.