Why is there so much violence in Russia?

Why is there so much violence in Russia?

Attached: 1660491597445803.webm (420x720, 2.93M)

why are women so retarded with fighting? (srs)

Because their mothers were whores from the 90s so no father too

take a shit on her face you little cunts jesus talk about leading me on

She probably deserved it. Also:
>though
>Z

>no sound
I can't fap to this!

Violence is normal.

Even though I'm fat as fuck I could beat and rape all of those bitches all at once
Goddamn I love being a man

Attached: 1625634854255.jpg (1024x831, 94.6K)

>spitting
oh god

they would run away

Savages but those fat bitches will get neaten by their drunk husbands in the future. Domestic violence is not a crime in rusnigeria.

sexy

qrd?
what did she do?

I would have committed the previously unthinkable crimes to their small bodies

Attached: 1618388108726.webm (1024x576, 917.29K)

Why is she just taking it?

people who get bullied deserve it
also not how retarded the girl is, she has so many opportunities to run away but decides to just sit there and take it
women are not capable of doing serious harm so even if they catch her again, she can just stand up and run again until she gets to safety

Is she okay? What happened to the perpetrators?
Can any Russian anons give us an update, if anything happened?

I know you're baiting but she literally tries to go away awkwardly at one point and gets dragged back by her hair

What can you do in such a situation against so many people?

They definitely aren't speaking Russian
Gypsies picked her up and harvested her organs

Attached: 1656814826597.png (670x100, 29.65K)

she's a hohol

Run, scream, fight back. You incels have no spine.

okay so idk why i know this but teenage girls arent that different from teenage boys in regards of violence and dominance
it happens quite alot of times in shitholes that a group of chicks form a gang and bully/humiliate/beat up other chicks who in some way offended them and record it and publish it
the intent is not to cause harm, although in some cases they do serious damage to the victim but to establish dominance over them
maybe the girl hit on a boy one of these bitches liked, maybe she didnt let them copy their exam or snitched on them for something
if you are alone (not part of another gang) and cant physically defend yourself its better to endure this one time and then get on with your life otherwise the bullying will just continue and could end up in a knifing or smt

You have clearly never been in a fight. It doesn't work like that.
You try to escape, they will pile on harder, maybe pull out a knife.
And getting hit even once can really knock the coordination and energy out of you.

you obviously never been in a fight, you have zero chance if 4 people jump you and really want to hurt you
and even if she could ran the next day at school theyll get her

If you have legs you can run.

I hope aliens come to earth and have the technology to identify people from such videos, and then round up and execute all such bullies

Too bad you’ll die from heartstroke in the process lol

Why always every Romanian video or image with smth bad is “russian”

>dumb kids mess with each other a bit
>YEAH KILL 'EM

imagine being her father breaking up the fight and instead chastising flirting with her bullies hnnn

They deserve death, as do all bullies

ok mr. fritzl
the fuck is wrong with austrians

nice projection fag
I'm sure you're saying that becuase you haven't experienced this kind of a situation

GIWTWM