STAR WARS

Ahahaha. What's with Disneys humiliation fetish when it comes to emasculating men and making them bitches?

Is it to appeal to the average Star Wars fan's latent compersion fetish? Me? I've burnt all my merch and have started lifting. Small steps.

Attached: 1597534041124.jpg (845x525, 90.99K)

Attached: jvgdwo537uc81.jpg (1213x1342, 199.22K)

Totally dishonest. You know this to be true.

Attached: 1627454984469.jpg (441x1210, 103.03K)

Luke regressed as a character from RotJ to TLJ. He becomes less mature.

Precisely.

Being a moby void of an individual who lets others walk all over you is not "maturity".

I didn't know "stopping yourself from going full ham" was a form of regression.

Attached: 1646723324436.jpg (3920x9080, 1.49M)

Fuck the LGBTQBBQ for excluding Demi's.

So you're telling me that Luke, a Jedi Master that has conquered his fears and the temptation of the Dark Side, is making the same mistakes that he made 30 years ago when he was a Jedi novice? Sounds like regression to me.
But I'm not just talking about that, I'm also referring to how Luke behaves in those two movies. In RotJ Luke takes everything very seriously to signify that he's not the impulsive teenager he was in ESB, but he still has that warm, lovable side with his friends. In TLJ he quips and jokes and is crotchety and undignified. He is absolutely less mature.

And what's your excuse for not liking Obi-Wan? He's been out-of-practice and in an emotionally/spiritually dark place for the past 10 years after losing almost everyone he knew and loved. And yet you went into this series expecting him to be just as badass and charming as he was in his prime.

Capped. Saved. Appreciated

Attached: 1589489966273.jpg (1049x1032, 71.73K)

Any Forums hates her because she spoke the truth

Humiliating men is funny though.

Why do I have to keep saying this?
IT'S BECAUSE THEY WANT TO DEMORALISE YOU
THEY TAKE THINGS YOU LOVE AND HUMILIATE AND RUIN THEM
do you understand?

meds take them

I'm not the OP, so you're putting words in my mouth. But I'll bite anyway.
Everything you're talking about was made up by the showrunners. He didn't have to be in such a dark place, he didn't need to be out-of-practice, he didn't need to have given up on the Jedi. There are plenty of interesting stories you could tell with him dealing with the guilt of his past but still allowing him that spark of hope, stories way more interesting than the story we're getting.

The people hired to write things these days are not good enough to write good characters and the people hired to play those characters are not qualified to play them so the only way to make their characters look good is to make older, established characters look bad in comparison.

now compare Luke's faith in being able to redeem Vader with his "nah fuck him" attitude toward Kylo

When are they going to include my incest fettish

I’m WAITING

Why is my sexuality being ERASED

My turn now.

It's not just Disney. The standard recipe for movies nowdays to to take an aging white male character, bring them back only to ritually humilate them and make them the comic relief to a capable woman of color.

Forgot pic because I'm retarded.

Attached: 1614553826920.jpg (2047x7676, 3.31M)

And here.

Attached: 1594501598486.jpg (2047x8085, 3.84M)

Because GoT pretty much summed up everything wrong with it.