We shouldn't have just not cut off their oil, we should have subsidized it...

We shouldn't have just not cut off their oil, we should have subsidized it. We could have been friends with them if we treated them like equals instead of being racist to them.

Attached: download (1).jpg (840x560, 75.22K)

We should have annexed Japan in 1945 as a U.S territory.

Yikes imagine how ruined it would be we even ruined our own land.

What would happen if i showed up to european port in 1495 with a aegis destroy equiped with 100 tomahawks.

It would be mostly the same but they'd be better at English and would seethe at us constantly.

We should’ve claimed it as a colony after the war. Install an American run regime and let young Americans go across the Pacific run the show and make their wealth.

>We could have been friends with them if we treated them like equals instead of being racist to them.
Japan hated the UK and USA more than anyone else in the pre-modern period.
They thought our objective was to destroy everyone else and enforce an anglo world order.
They were an aggressive expansionist militaristic empire in a world that had already been divided up between other aggressive expansionist militaristic empires (Including the USA.).
You are delusional.

The only reason they are friendly to us now is because we let them live. They are more useful how they are than as a slave anyway.

This is false US and UK were both allied with Japan until the faggots running our government turned on them for their expansionism in China. They also got extremely offended by us refusing all Japanese immigration, and I can't blame them. I'd much rather have Japanese than a lot of the people we have let in since then.

japan was part of the antant in ww1 then you humiliated them by not giving them shit, not considering them as a great power so ofcourse they started to feel ichy with the USSR right next to them

They were right though. We live in an Anglo world, which was imposed by first British balance of power trickery and then by American industrial might. Anglo is the foremost problem of the world. Truly a spawn of satan. All Anglos will burn in hell.

I didn’t say to exterminate them ni said colonize the country. Use it as a shipping port to control the resources of Asia.

By live I mean "exist in a form resembling what they were before" as opposed to "transform them into la creatura"

>This is false US and UK were both allied with Japan until the faggots running our government turned on them for their expansionism in China.
No it isn't. Japan hated us from the get-go. It took them forever just to open their doors to us for trade and for the longest time they considered us barbarians.

>japan was part of the antant in ww1 then you humiliated them by not giving them shit.
They got a bunch of islands from Germany, thats not why they hated us.
They hated us because European governments were pressured by our colonial rich colonial companies to meme japan out of any influence in china.

>We live in an Anglo world
I'm an anglo, and when i was younger around 11 i lived in abject poverty to the point where i was evicted from my home. due to that i was taken from my mom and forced to live with relatives (who were also poor).
Its not an "anglo world" because it screws me the same as it scews everyone else. Those in power seek to enslave me the same as they do you. Its a rich mans world, and most of those rich men are Americans who aren't necessarily anglos, i think most of the richest people in the world currently are Jewish ethnically.
Its not my world, at least. That much i can tell you.

They would be exactly like they are now except the government and industry would be run by Americans rather than Japanese. The day to day lives of working Japanese would be exactly the same otherwise.

Why do you want to enslave them? What the fuck is wrong with you?

The UK was actually going to renew an alliance with them that Japan wanted until US intervened and bitched about it.

I didn’t say we should’ve enslaved them. They would be paid employees, same as they are now.

I didnt know about that to be honest.

>i want to run their country and have a say in their society, run their country and industry and just have them work, not enslave them!
user, you are aware when we had an empire we paid ""colonial workers"", right?
You want to colonise japan which is retarded.

I’m aware and yes, I think we should’ve colonized, correct.

they wanted china.. and manchuria and so on

You are an evil man.