High welafre, incredible nature, beautiful sceneries, free education, free healthcare, sustainble future...

>high welafre, incredible nature, beautiful sceneries, free education, free healthcare, sustainble future, probably poaters here had great 90s and 2000s (2000s there were probably heaven on Earth), great genetics
>people kill themselves because nO sUn and AlCoHolIsm and they vote for far-right

You know what, fuck the sun

Attached: EN-Main-Infographic.png (1875x2813, 669.71K)

Isn't Skype originally Estonian?

>free education, free healthcare
funded out of taxpayer's pocket*

>fuck the sun
only half of the year, i still cant get how southrons can call it "summer" yet its dark at 7?

if you never contribute to society its free

B-b-but the services provided are worth more than they pay in tax!!

and company tax and various other expences. average citizen wont pay back what he spend in healthcare and education during his lifespan.

>noooo i have to pay taaaax waaaa
you know, i dont fucking mind some bum or sick person is living on my tax, they are my people, not like you new worlder shitskins

cringe

>probably poaters here had great 90s and 2000s >2000s there were probably heaven on Earth
Yeah 2 recessions such heaven on earth. Finnish economy not really growing since 2008...heaven on earth.
1/3 of swedish population consists of foreigners now.
I'm not saying it isn't good here but it pisses me off when some thirdies who doesn't know shit complains how people can have problems.

Noooooo you can’t just tell the truth

Nothing is free. Resources are scarce.

>people kill themselves because
because they are uber feminist society where women are ultra hypergame, they only go after the chads so most of them mens are forced incels, that why they kys or import sea waifus

>d3 vitamin once a day
I would enjoy the best life in the world, i fucking love scandi countries and i wish i could live in one of them.
>they are my people
Based.

Cuck

your problems are not a problem for thirdies, they would love to have your problems

here have some kroners incel loser, buy a beer or smt

>be born poor
>richfags tax pay for your education
>your job and education means you are no longer poor
if thats not based i dont know what?

It's the best place on Earth to be mediocre or below. God help you if you're actually talented and hardworking though.

Buddy, some of my taxes goes to defending your shithole ethnostate whose only worthwhile contribution to the world is the oil they happen to sit on. The average American contributes more to the independence of Norway than the average Norwegian does. You should be licking the dirt off my goddamn shoes and thanking god I happen to hate Russians more than I do pretentious free loaders like you.

>some of my taxes goes to
it goes to pocket of your oligarchs (jews)

>1/3 of swedish population consists of foreigners now.
Clearly not enough; when is your race dying out? I'm getting impatient.

They would love to be alcoholics with crippling anxiety who have no friends and who can't enjoy anything besides sleeping and even that only because I don't have to feel anything?
Add in back pain, fucked knee and shoulder thanks to army.
The worst thing really is that I'm not even doing that bad compared to how I will in the future.
But well yeah I get it I'm a piece of shit who wasted all the chances I was given and I'm a fuckup because of my own inadequacy and uselessness. Someone else would have done much better in my circumstances.
Monkey

macaco is mad

>they would love to have your problems
Holy based. Someone hold this man.

im not your buddy sharter, you are a poor peasant and be lucky i dont clean my floor with you, pathetic new world shitskin

not to mention they got trllions in oil, sound toll or deluge gibs, poverty just doesn't exist

Proud macaco having my mulatto kids. What about you?

>norway
>strickt no foreign base policy
>only accept training usa soldiers and mostly does so during winter
>you guys cause havoc and cant even keep your hummers on the road during winter
>every time you are here our national guard has to arm up and protect you, you are not allowed to do so yourself (nor could you if you had to lol)
even holds the nato commander...
tell me again how you pay for our protection?

Attached: 2992.jpg (1200x1200, 187.98K)