/brit/

Ringo edition

Attached: RingoTweet.png (591x1070, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1659716894106746.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=AUtZOl_QxvY
i.4cdn.org/tv/1660509532829867.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=c0-hvjV2A5Y
vm.tiktok.com/ZMNGPn9m9/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

think alot of people in brit dont have much class awareness

thread rules:
>no salaryposting
>no rapegangpoting

got it?

>Got destroyed by a Ukrainian in an argument on /brit/ back in January
>Probably dead by now
Absolutely howling at the thought of this

Attached: download.png (229x220, 9.97K)

fuck marry kill

Attached: sexy_deanna_troi__beverly_crusher_and_tasha_yar_by_captp1_det29bd-fullview.jpg (588x600, 48.85K)

Attached: 1589868498721.png (619x705, 339.61K)

*enters /brit/*

Attached: 1659860680122224.webm (480x852, 1.52M)

He's destroying Russians now
You'll get it when he's back

Sigur Ros ...

Complete snooze of a band

marry the redhead, fuck the blonde one, kill the one on the left because short women are trash

the point of being in a higher tax bracket early on into a high tax bracket is to pay an amount in taxes that you go back into the lower tax bracket below it until youre earning far more, but also putting more away in your taxbreaks

Nice!

Attached: doublesguy.jpg (248x249, 14.28K)

Horrific betrayal of my toilet lads
just done a massive shite

me? i'm a Tortoise man

most women are short

>only 50% of people in the UK work
yeah because 90% of people are old fogies and kids
dumb shit

yeah ok but 100k isn't the standard. most people you'd describe as middle class are working standard wagey jobs for 45k a year..

If I'm lucky he got caught up in the initial Russian advances

Attached: a06.png (811x767, 413.31K)

JS is a dynamic language with some OO features, OOP isn’t just use of objects. It doesn’t even use classical inheritance (it uses prototypal inheritance) and classes in JS are just objects with fancy syntax

i remember the soys sucking them off back when they did game of thrones stuff
didn't it turn out one of them was a rapist

leftypol breaking rorke's balls

rorke getting his feelings hurt and running home crying

first gig i ever went to was sigur ros

haven't listened to them in about a decade, remind me too much of a girl I fucked everything up with

Nim is the future of programming
Learn it quick

Attached: 1632100457007.png (1000x500, 41.97K)

for 30 year old in london middle class the standard is close to 100k

still trash, can't have a son who plays in the NBA if you fuck a womanlet

you're thinking of Swans

Thats what I mean. Too may old people.

>MUH ONLY 50% OF PEOPLE IN THE U.K. WORK
>posts link showing unemployment rate of working age people is 3.8%

Attached: 59C585E9-5740-4C7F-B37F-199556060FAB.jpg (550x543, 82.51K)

>he doesn't break his tailbone and instead lands in line with the curve

nice

Sanna marin coitus posterior

Attached: 1660507582568632.jpg (1152x2047, 499.23K)

There are 260 working days in the year.
I work 7.4 hours a day according to my contract.
So ((my salary)/260)/7.4=18.71

Minimum wage is £9.50

So comparing my salary to a wage means I make £18.71 an hour. This means I make 196% the minimum wage per hour.

I am sad that I no longer make more than double the minimum wage. I need to get promoted.

Attached: Chips n Cheese.webm (608x568, 2.92M)

hasaki :3

Attached: file.png (816x472, 480.6K)

right lads, that was the last line of coke
don't have any more left
going clean from here on because coke is starting to be grim tbqh
I'm just chasing the kingly feeling I had doing it the first times with my mates years ago when things were better innit

Attached: toopeng.webm (640x1138, 2.79M)

no jobs anyway

no i'm not you dickhead

I hate 1p
Got loads of them, can't do anything with them other than take them to a machine to swap them for other money and it takes a % of that
paying money to be able to actually spend my money

>imagine having a president who wore crop tops
lmaoooooooooooooo

nope

>think of something funny to post on /brit/
>Go to thread
>288 replies
>"I'll wait til someone makes the new thread, more people will see it early"
>Bump limit reached
>No one makes new thread
>Just sit there constantly refreshing the catalog
>Someone eventually makes the new thread
>Posts in it
>No one replies
Am I literally the most pathetic /brit/ poster?

Attached: a8d.jpg (603x599, 97.8K)

if I find 1p/2p around the house I throw them in the bin

class doesn't mean anything, your middle class private school tarq is working in the civil service fast stream on £42k while Deano is making £110k as the branch manager of Foxtons

yes you are

This is a perfect example of why we need to have education about consent. In a gentlemanly move he admits the act happened but cannot conceive of himself as a rapist. Thank you Michael Gira for your honesty. This is your truth as you remember it. Unfortunately, this was still rape. I said no to you many times before that day, begged you not to interfere with me sexually, even made it a part of a verbal agreement we had when I signed a contract with you. I asked you to promise that you would never have sex with me. You assured me that I could trust you. That is about as clear a NO as I could ever cry. I asked for this because I had had other experiences in my music career and I KNEW.

>Unilever plc is a British multinational consumer goods company with headquarters in London. Unilever products include food, condiments, ice cream, cleaning agents, beauty products, and personal care. Unilever is the largest producer of soap in the world[3] and its products are available in around 190 countries.[4]

>Unilever's largest brands include Lifebuoy, Dove, Sunsilk, Knorr, Lux, Sunlight, Rexona/Degree, Axe/Lynx, Ben & Jerry's, Omo/Persil, Heartbrand (Wall's) ice creams, Hellmann's and Magnum.[4]

any unilover enjoyer in?

yup

Really glad this wasn't gore

Attached: Hummingbird.webm (962x826, 1.93M)

nah I routinely do that as well

I also sometimes hoard specific images until set times like if I find a good slagpic on a different board I will save it until after ~6PM so that the toilers see it and I potentially get more (You)s

Attached: 1659800276315858.webm (540x840, 2.57M)

mate who the fuck are swans even
doesn't come up at the top of a google search, it's some cringe niche incel shit isn't it?

my mom says that picking up a 2p coin is bad luck but i have a loophole where its not if its the second time, and (my schizo theory) this means that if i pick up a 2p coin on the street and throw it over my shoulder like i would do salt its then good luck for another person to find it, because they will hopefully pick it up

more close friends are home owners in london at 30 than close friends who aren't

i work 224 days a year mate, toilberg has done a number on you

imagine being dumb enough to use a tanning bed

Mental how people are just fine with all young girls just being blatant whores on tiktok, creating a generation of narcissist and pedos

need = 1
satiated = 0
while satiated

parents saying i need to meet other people

those trains are roasting desu

I find something very comedic about admitting you got smoked in an argument

Attached: NiFa.png (2197x1463, 1.2M)

I'm including paid leave

i put my 1s, 2s, 5s, and 10s into a bag and either put them in the mcdonalds charity at the drive thru or use them to buy a tin of lemonade at the local shop

NEED tiktok out of business

if you want

*refactors your code when you go to the loo*

Attached: 1659740561613314.jpg (1639x2049, 419.77K)

25% shared ownership on a two bed in Sutton doesn't really count

ahh yes that 9:30pm hunger resurgance just what i needed.. not

At least they’re honest

police won't come to my local supermarket when it gets robbed every single day by the same crackheads but when this old bloke in a mobility scooter called one of the staff a coon the police were there in under 5 minutes

>Lynx
That's the one

migrants don't come here to help us
they come here of their own avarice
stop worshipping them

Attached: 287522357_396936019141171_48815148883847130_n.jpg (1431x1029, 269.4K)

t.

Attached: full_moon.jpg (336x398, 26.96K)

she starts to clench her first before she even knows shes turning around
literal monkey nigger who found out you can go and put your tits on the internet for attention and goes up there without a plan like a stupid bitch with nothing stupid monkey bitch

cope on

britishers really never did recover from this did they

Attached: 1659765719635.webm (960x396, 2.85M)

Charlotte Dootson is a bloke right?

hmm right yeah but this never happened though

the average wage in london is £53,700. the average age is 35 which includes children who don't earn anything. i dunno what you think middle class means but i think it means the middle.

do you reckon a PGCert (partial masters) in computer science from Liverpool is a waste of money

Those have to be fake considering she’s anorexic.

occasionally fantasize about putting my dick in a girls bum and getting poo on it but would immediately regret it if it happened IRL, one on the left looks like she enjoys bum sex

yeah it did you stupid cunt

The fact that you use the word "Deano" is all the proof you need that class does mean something

Absolutely fucking shattered lads
Been all over Europe in less than two weeks and I've still got 3 nights left
Just want to get back to the pub
Met a nice Czech girl tonight though

Attached: 1592589694796.jpg (619x767, 75.94K)

Went and got tinder again on Friday. Have got 4 likes so far. Not best pleased.

Attached: 1_Charlotte-Dootson-3.jpg (615x820, 50.5K)

Often want to make an omelette but settle for making scrambled eggs

>PGCert

pretty sure this is just a movie rating mate. Hope you didn't pay for this, they've done you

>why yes i earn £90,000
>why yes i also pay £2k to rent a studio flat

kek donedon

Attached: IMG_6D5634141BD5-1.jpg (1170x2142, 1.71M)

For breakfast I'll have fish & a rice cake

Recommend me some Sunday night kino?

Dont know. Depends what the company wants. If you've already got a degree dont see how you need it

fugg

bee movie

what averages are you using. and remember i am not talking general population average
>middle class means i think it means the middle
lol what does this mean you think 50% is middle then 51% is upper middle and 49% is lower middle or what lmao

if you can use it to get a better job then no, it is time well spent. Could argue that quitting your developer job, paying £10k and spending a year out of the workforce to go back to uni and do a full masters is a bigger waste.

Sutton mentioned

Attached: Hobsons Choice (1954).jpg (600x869, 104.61K)

Go on lad, get you some
You traveling solo?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1659716894106746.webm

Kin-Dza-Dza

youtube.com/watch?v=AUtZOl_QxvY

Attached: MV5BODRmYzYzZjItMzNmYy00NGE5LTk0MjctYWJkOGNlOWM2MWM1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU0OTQ0OTY@._V1_.jpg (736x1067, 174.9K)

mum just sent me this
i.4cdn.org/tv/1660509532829867.webm

>the average wage in london is £53,700
No it's not

youtube.com/watch?v=c0-hvjV2A5Y

missed you today, where've you been

Na with a mate
Couldn't leave him so I just got her number
She was working at a restaurant weirdly
Also was in Prague the other day and can safely say its the best city I've ever been to

forgot to mention it's 5k and it's a conversion (I only have a non stem bachelor's) and I'd try to use it to get a tech job
also it's remote and part time

vm.tiktok.com/ZMNGPn9m9/
when she flashes her star of david ring
screaming...

My heart hurts...

would do anything for a night with stacy dooley

was just watching that video an hour ago

share with a mate, prefer to invest £2500/month into stocks instead of giving it all to rentberg

saw those videos of the kids robbing those shops in london

think if someone made a tv show about london flash mobs or the 2011 riots, and accurately represented the races they would be condemned for making a racist piece of media

reality is racist for displaying minorities as criminals desu

I want to smell Emma Watson's bowel movements.

Attached: emma_watson_no_makeup_still_incredibly_beautiful.jpg (968x681, 27.86K)

Me? Proletarian and red. You? Bourgeois and white.

Probably good for an intro but I've got no clue. My bachelors was techy and I also did some programming exams.
Could you ask employers if they would hire you if you had it?

*voids my bowels over you*
you? brown

The median salary for female in London is £35.9k.

The median salary for male in London is £43.4k.

>sharing a living space
oh no no no

not a peep about it on the BBC website

gets the old noggin' joggin'

Glad you enjoyed it, Prague is magical

Attached: IMG_20200517_205252.jpg (4032x3024, 3.01M)

what were your aims with this post

what are pensioners
what are disabled
what are anyone out of work by choice or misfortune who doesn't claim benes

I got a girlfriend that's better than that
Now everyone's getting involved
She's moving up going right through my heart
We might not ever get caught
Going right through, try to stay cool
Going through, staying cool
I got a girlfriend, she's better than that
And nothing is better than you (wait a minute)

I got a girlfriend that's better than this
But you don't remember at all
As we get older and stop making sense
You won't find her waiting long
Stop making sense, stop making sense
Stop making sense, making sense
I got a girlfriend, she's better than that
And nothing is better than this (is it?)

Attached: 1660499709152995[1].jpg (600x485, 25.16K)

Work with a spastic senior developer

>reviewing his work
>point out where it’s not working
>”that is because of confusing naming” *he creates a ticket to fix confusing naming*
>tell him no that’s not it, copy the contents of the request and compare it to what we want
>he instantly responds telling me it’s related to an existed ticket
>read ticket and it has nothing to do with the issue
>tell him no, it’s literally just wrong, point out what we needs to change
>he leaves me on read for 20 minutes
>comes back and says it is not broken and shows me it working
>suspicious so I check the MR and he has overwritten the previous commit so as not to have to push a fix commit
>literally trying to pretend it was working all along
>closes my comment on the MR saying it is not an issue, essentially saying I’m wrong

Most egotistical autistic retard ever, if I didn’t WFH I would’ve slapped him by now

Oh mate. Bless you.

If it makes you feel any better, my best mate got proper desperate when he was like 19-24 and got himself in some right situations. Met some ethnic Pakistani girl from Birmingham online, so planned to meet her.

Except his parents had gone on holiday and hadn't left him a front door key (???) So he had to climb out of the small top window in his front room. Nearly missed the train to Birmingham because of this. Got to Birmingham, met the girl, except she was frigid as fuck, so he then spent the most awkward weekend of his life sat in a bedroom with her and her two older brothers and watched the two brothers play FIFA 11 for hours on end whilst they wondered who this 6 foot 4 weird white cunt is doing sat watching them play FIFA. Didn't take her out for a walk or dinner or a cheeky fumble or anything. I think her dad even threatened him lel.

Then when it came time to leave, her parents were out and they LOCKED THEIR ADULT KIDS IN THE HOUSE. So he ended up having to climb out of a window in her house too to get the train home lel.

Oh when he came home and had to climb back through his own window, he fell and ripped the blinds out and his dad charged him £250 hahahahaha.

Attached: 1655183947247.gif (360x346, 170.14K)

well yeah, men are better

Praguical

A person working in London typically earns around 86,400 GBP per year. Salaries range from 21,900 GBP (lowest average) to 386,000 GBP (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher).

Nah man, user is right the drummer in Sigur Ros, Orri, got accused of rape a few years ago. Properly fucked the band up.

Honestly can't recommend it enough but I don't want it to be ruined by too many tourists, dickheads and millions of immigrants and expats

You using the yankified definition of middle class you utter spastic

It's better to think in terms of proletarian and bourgeois rather than working class, "middle class" and "upper class".

Racist to who exactly? Majority of the population thinks exactly like you do. Honestly, reality isn’t the media as much as they’d like it to be so. People are gagging for someone to come along and just talk some common sense. But unfortunately the media has a lot of influence.

middle class means average white british person in london. they earn like 40-60k at 30 years old. i don't really know what to tell you other than you are delusional if you think 100k is the standard at 30 y/o.

just a cursory glance at job offers from the most prestigious 'magic circle' law firms in the country has them offering salaries of 45-70k. what industries do you think everyone at 30 y/o is earning 100k in?

>The average annual salary for full-time workers in London in 2021 was over 39.7 thousand British pounds a year, compared with 27.5 thousand pounds for workers in North East England, which was the lowest in the United Kingdom in 2021.

it will never be said in fair england
that i slew a naked man

thoughts on the purchase?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-14 at 21.48.59.jpg (1996x1048, 161.29K)

just remembered the time a girl at work told me her mum was playing a prostitute in a play and I said 'ugh, typecast again'

Attached: 1563718384569.jpg (991x1061, 343.76K)

theres a cost of living crisis ffs

Too late regarding tourists and expats but they're alright since you can shag 'em
Immigrants not yet and hopefully stays that way

lads I think we’re being scammed by the british economy