This is capeshit for men, not boys

Synder's films are high T, unlike Marvel movies that have Twinkman or the new sadboy Batman.

Attached: batman-v-superman-l-aube-de-la-justice.jpg (690x385, 36.59K)

agreed, look at this cool mofo

Attached: batman.jpg (1528x861, 161.94K)

Uuuhhhh, boy bros????

are they gonna kiss?

i know this is a meme post but i wouldn't be surprised if there actually were snyder cucs that actually thinked like that

I like how Snyder just uses traditional masculine archetypes of strength and power as a storytelling shortcut and gay dudes and gymbros and little kids are able to grasp why that's visually compelling and a good example of show-don't-tell characterization but all Any Forums can muster is sassy quips because they literally don't get it it.

Like Any Forums are dumber than fags or 5 year olds or guys on steroids. It's impressive.

Attached: 1654217696088.jpg (768x904, 78.79K)

If Clark was buried in a suit, why does he wear sweatpants when he's revived?

Why is he wearing a duster if he already has a cape? Looks pretty dumb.

They're suit pants they just look weird because of the color grading

He's in disguise.

>Why is he wearing a duster if he already has a cape? Looks pretty dumb.
He's wearing a duster instead of a cape. Batman's cape is visually distinctive and strongly associated with the character so they need to maintain that element when doing a costume change.

sirs

The sight of fit male specimens makes you think of gay sex?

LexOS has such a great looking UI, really nice attention to detail having in-universe software.

BASED SNYDER

Attached: 1654846216794.webm (574x1020, 1.86M)

No superhero will ever be as kino as BvS ever again. And that makes me sad.
But I'm glad that we got it in the first place at least, even if it was a complete fluke caused by WB being incompetent fucks

Superman can fly. Why didn't he just hover in the air and tell Batman he isn't coming down until they talk things out.

Completely agree.

snyder watched that one shot of gadot in fast and furious and thought damn that skeletal whore is the ideal wonder woman baka snyder is a hack

He’s sort of pressed for time.

She has a thong on bros..

Attached: 1619972767633.png (600x600, 329.67K)

Huh? Marvel has sadboy batman?