Wanted to watch a movie about Vikings

>movie starts
>all 'vikings' speak in a cockney accent
>cheerio mate, yes, I'm a viking how could you tell.
>stopped movie after 25 minutes.
This is the same reason I never got passed episode one of GoT and just gave up after several tries.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_rspDH0UJvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is there any Viking movie as good as The Northman?

unironically 13th warrior

Which movie is that?

they should have refused the forced hollywood love story to appeal to american viewers.
unironically this.

Max Res Default

Watch Vinland Saga,

See
It's the only good movie I can think of that depicts Vikings primarily.

Beowulf & Grendel is pretty good to my recollection as well but the Beowulf story technically predates the large scale raiding that gives Vikings their name.

all vikangz flicks are boring no matter the accents or whatever autistic shit
room temperature IQ

How Hollywood portray Vikings in media is equivalent to how china portray martial artists in kung fu movies

FAKE

Attached: IMG_5171.jpg (780x439, 42.82K)

I really wish Northman didn't have that hideous ATJ in it. She clearly isn't Scandinavian and cannot even pass for one and her ugly bug eyes and creepy smile just completely take me out of movies. Otherwise it would be an easy buy.

It always cracks me up when mouth breathers try to guess IQ

She was from Ukraine

>>all 'vikings' speak in a cockney accent
>>cheerio mate, yes, I'm a viking how could you tell.
only way the inbred brits can cope after getting buckbroken and spread eagle'd for years

Why does this look like the ubisoft game?

Attached: 1653118717892.gif (220x243, 147.06K)

Eh, I guess she could pass for that. Still so ugly it is distracting though. Same reason I haven't watched the new Batman

Anya was ok with me, the real person I had a problem with was Nicole Kidman, it was so clear she had plastic surgery.

>Northman
>13th Warrior
>Vinland Saga

youtube.com/watch?v=_rspDH0UJvs

That being said, Vikings are wiggers.

Attached: 1652223862860.png (670x565, 34.63K)

I feel like casting in Hollywood has taken a SERIOUS nosedive over the last couple decades. We are in an era where somehow Zendaya and ATJ are in everything despite being ugly and untalented. Shit, I practically miss a decade back when Jennifer Lawrence was the "it" girl. At least she was a decent actress if a bit bland and obnoxious.

There's also one called When the Raven Flies but I have yet to find it in decent quality.