Do you have dead rivers in your country?

Do you have dead rivers in your country?
Austria no

Attached: Germany_Poland_Polluted_River_39158.jpg (512x364, 80.93K)

Some are drying out

Attached: 1645360709714.gif (600x900, 604.95K)

Dead and dying rivers makes me sad :(

fuck fish, they stink and eat shit

Attached: ryba je guwno.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

poles are literal subhuman trash. i understand prussia now.

Attached: colorado.jpg (1440x960, 358.31K)

Grim

Germans are the biggest failures in human history. They are such antisocial scummers, they even have to tie sausages to their kids necks so at least the dogs play with them.

So are we gonna accept the fact that the fucking germs are breathing our oxygen for free?

German glorious attitudes?

Germans absolutely hate to be spied on but they love snooping around and snitching on others.
Germans love to point their fingers at other countries for being undemocratic, despite germany itself being rogue and oppressive, hijacking the european union to dictate and control their neghbors and other member states.
Germans love to mock americans about their lack of intelligence and how little they know about geography, despite many germans themselves can‘t name all of german states and don‘t know their capital cities.
Adding to all that, germans are manically paranoid that other people could take advantage and exploit their stupidity and retardation.

Germans marvelous inventions?

The car is an awful invention because it makes us dependent of oil from oil sheikhs and lots of people die and get injured in car accidents due to the fact that we are not supposed to move that fast.
Rocket thrusters allow us to venture into space but we shouldn‘t be there to begin with and can‘t even survive any minute without heavy gear. Mainly rocket thrusters are carrying vessels for the most deadly weapons.
Speaking of which, germans discovered nuclear fission which gives us access to nuclear warheads that can devastate our entire earth globe in no time.
gutenberg invented letterpress printing which is mostly used for spreading fake news and brainwashing.

As you can see there is really no reason to admire germans and their culture as they are responsible for how fucked up the world is nowdays. We should all rise up against them and push them back into the swamps they originated from.

Attached: germcel.png (798x597, 77.44K)

I must admit that's some impressive engineering achievement.

tldr polandnigger obsessed with germany

Did you know we have Enviromental Disasters?

No. The Deh Cho is likely one of the most healthy of Earth's large rivers. I live upon the river and one can literally drink straight out of it and be fine.

Attached: 9442264157_754ecff687_b.jpg (1024x768, 120.7K)

>Deh Cho
You even let Chinese name your rivers now ?

kill yourself nazi chud

we had because fish farms infected the wild fish and it decimated the population, the river was closed for a number of years

It's Slavey you dolt (ᑌᐊᐦ ᗱ = Deh Cho). Éduquez-vous avant de poster, crisse de cave

Tf happened?

why are polish posters spergs? The polish governments was very cooperative in its communications on this crisis

Attached: 165806947207317.png (1106x830, 921.2K)

I hate fish desu, I'm glad they're dead. They seriously smell the worst.

you fucking retards are overfishing the cod to the point of population collapse. the leafs did it and youre doing it as well. Why do you do this?

Attached: Surexploitation_morue_surpêcheEn.jpg (942x738, 121.26K)

>if only you knew just how bad things really are