Is there a movie about a loner never finding love and having no friends where the character doesn't do anything violent...

Is there a movie about a loner never finding love and having no friends where the character doesn't do anything violent in response and the story is happy not depressing?

Attached: 7452978.png (498x594, 49.95K)

>is there a depressing story that isn’t depressing

Dude just get off Any Forums and go outside.

>no good memories since 13-20
>no friends or girlfriend ever
We're always going to be alone

the man who sleeps

some might say its meant to be depressing but that looks like the perfect life to me

my diary desu.

>and go outside
just shows how low iq or out of touch you are
ugly people become recluses specifically because going outside is painful, with all you retarded superficial automatons glaring and staring and snickering

but you're so fucking stupid you think everyones experience is the same as yours where you go out into public and everyone pretends to be happy to see you because they want to shove things into your body you stupid braindead fucking whore
WHORE

What are you in highschool? There are plenty of other ugly losers to go outside and have fun with, not to mention you could just have fun on your own. The important part is to see and feel something other than four grey walls.

im not going to address your moronic "logic" im just replying to call you a moron
that is all

The hole was crying about Any Forums straight up. You should have just ignored her.

its so hard bro
i fail everyday

"der joos" aren't the reason no one wants your "germanic" dick, it's because you're goddamn insufferable.

Attached: 1627553288431.jpg (350x494, 28.3K)

qrd?

alright fine, stay a ugly loser, see if i care

Nobody mentioned jews you faggot. Either this is bait or you're actually retarded.

Oh please, like you chuds can go 2 posts without blaming them for your celibacy. Don't blame me for you being so predictable.

There's World's Greatest Dad where Robin Williams realizes everyone is a faggot who sucks and he should stop wanting to be one of them.

just a juvenile albino boy living in the cold with his brother and mom. Work in the graveyard and find love. Won't spoil the ending tho.

Attached: dvd_snapshot_00.41.16.000 (1).jpg (720x480, 84.76K)

You're a troon on Any Forums, though. You aren't owning anybody here, loser.

Alone, season 7

>and find love
was interested until this part
i want a kino where the guy just gives up and makes peace with having a pet bird or something

>You're a troon on Any Forums, though. You aren't owning anybody here, loser.
Touch grass, take your meds, have sex.
Trump lost btw

Attached: CHUD killer.png (551x769, 548.93K)