Untitled

Attached: 1905189.jpg (625x832, 35.96K)

Is that Morpheus from the 1999 science fiction action film, the Matrix?

No stupid, it's Blade from Blade

I believe that is Laurence Fishburne portraying Morpheus in The Matrix Reloaded, the hit sequel to science fiction action film The Matrix (1999), released in 2003. It is the second film released in the tetralogy.

IDIOT
IT'S 8 BALL FROM FULL METAL JACKET

I love Equilibrium!

I still haven't watched the new matrix

Is this Aragorn from Lord of the rings?

actually, this is him from The Matrix Reloaded (2003)

Equilibrium? That's clearly Ultraviolet, starring Milla Jovovich.

Wtf barack obama holding a katana?

I fucking loved Candyman

Thats morpheus using Bankai

I've just watched the trilogy and I've obsessed with analyzing the symbols, messages and so on.
Been reading ancient Any Forums posts about anons theorizing and so on over at the archive.

I'll watch animatrix and the last movie now.

Absolute badass. Best character in the series. Survives onslaughts from Agents and has that awesome fight on top of the truck. Morpheus is cool as fuck.

Thats Afro Samurai but its a common mixup.

That reminds me
We wuz samurais and sheeeit

Yaskue was real.

Animatrix is better than the sequels imo. But then I don't dislike the sequels like some people do.

I love the sequels. They actually have too much high quality cgi and action scenes in them for my taste but everything else is top tier.
In just enriches the universe so much, sure the first movie was superior in the sense of the script pleasing everyone but they drafted it for 5 years so ...

sick of the weaboo esthetic European swords were far superior to muh folded 1 million times nepon butter knifes they were folded to because the trash ore the japanese had was garbage

Its nigg nigginton from da chronic kels of da niggerman