I live in a small town of 600 people. When I go to the grocery stores theres 2 women working there...

I live in a small town of 600 people. When I go to the grocery stores theres 2 women working there, one of them ignores me, is annoyed with me and doesnt want to talk for more than 5 seconds with me. The other woman is always kind and friendly, she greets me as I enter the store and has helped me many times finding the items I need. We chat about all kinds of random stuff.

In your country, which of these women would be the one that hates me? I cannot figure women out and I have heard one of them likes me but I dont know which one.

Attached: 1660324454924604.png (600x494, 96.02K)

not sure what te fuck youre asking ,stupid thread that belongs on Any Forums

Consider killing yourself

I stopped going to Any Forums after two women from discord doxxed me back in 2017

I wish my small town had young women who liked me.

It's the one that is nice to you by the way.

>two women from discord
>women
>from discord

Attached: 1656267352593.webm (854x480, 2.58M)

Any Forums and /soc/ has actual women but they are more mentally ill than any man on this website.

How did they manage to doxx you?

they're the grocery store women

One of them was sending panties and socks to me and had my real name and address , but after she found out I was talking to the other woman they both said fuck user and doxed me
No this was a german and a french woman

Based women. I am going to go through the archive with a fine toothcomb now sven.

>One of them was sending panties and socks to me
Trannies confirmed. Women never do that kind of shit unless they get paid handsomely.

>600 people
Wow... Look at this big city fag.
275 people live in my village.

Attached: Gäddede1.jpg (2960x1976, 2.53M)

Do you realize how easily you're going to get doxxed now?

Do you still have the panties?

Go ahead. I've been doxxed like 19 times. Nothing ever happens. I don't exist online except here. Never have, never will. Don't even have any family left.

No, my roommate made me throw all my weird shit out
Not finding me, lad. The doxing had almost no responses
Based

>I don't exist online except here.
That's how people doxx you, idiot.

based show

hahahaha swedecels

So? As I said, I've already been doxxed and nothing happened. OH NO they have my name!!!
Kek. Fuck you gonna do with that? I'm waist deep in debt, I'm a NEET for life, I got no friends, no family.
Unless you're planning to come out here and knock on my door (please do) there's fuck all you can do with it.

such places are starting to have round the clock open self service stores here, you only need to register your fingerprint to buy alcohol and tobacco.
its so comfy up there i might drop by camping in a few days and i love how your store sell proper beer under the counter

Attached: butikken18-bredde-bra+(2).jpg (713x534, 113.29K)

Agree, no one will do shit

I for one certainly wont dox you because who cares