Vader throwing a hissy fit over one of his subordinates failing him

>Vader throwing a hissy fit over one of his subordinates failing him

Did the showrunners not watch the original trilogy? Vader never even raised his voice whenever he was angry at his men.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 42.23K)

I don't know if it's intentional, but I take it as Vader being more wild with his anger in his younger days. It makes sense to me that he might become more composed over time.

Kenobi is a decade before ANH, retard

>"Commander tear this ship apart until you've find those plans and bring me the passengers I want them alive."
He same calmly.

He was angry at the rebel soldier, not at the Imperial commander. Not once did he shout at his own men in the OT.

Not a valid argument.

They probably only watched Empire and think Vader is always like that.

You don't think people change after a decade?

i don't find it hard to believe that vader was more of a hothead early on and then became more of a cooled down enforcer type by the time we get to a new hope

no, just the same way luke skywalker can't change from anything after ROTJ

Anakin was a seething little bitch. Also the sith gain power through seething.

>calling the original film anything other than star wars
This is slave mentality.

Whatever Lucas says is canon.

Attached: 1651479182799.jpg (657x527, 49.89K)

He gets heated because it concerns Kenobi.
The show has many flaws, but so far Vader isn't one of them.

>But it was a decade before
I hate you fucking mouse shills. You all sit there and defend Leia's characterisation because, "Well she was like that in ANH!" And then you defend Vader acting differently because, "It was a decade before!"

Leia is a kid and should be slightly different and not just like her older self. Vader shouldn't be acting like a perpetual child and should be acting more like OT Vader.

this is vader calmly killing similair inquisitor character for failure right away few years before kenobi events

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 170.52K)

>'NOOOO YOU DIDN'T GET THIS IS A YOUNGER MORE INEXPERIENCED VADER/VADER SOOO ANGRY BECAUSE IT'S OBI-WAN!'
I'm guessing that's what the apologist excuses are to the effect of

They are all members of the same religion. That's why Vader shows his emotions while non-force users are like muggles to him.

>sternly barking orders is the same as angrily REEEing at people
Yeah, okay.

i fucking loved this part, especial when it's revealed he HAS NO HEALTH BAR

please refrain from posting your non-canon videogame characters nobody's ever heard of.

This whole thread is about non-canon videogame characters nobody's ever heard of.

Mouse shill? I hate the sequel trilogy, but think Rogue One and Mandalorian were pretty good. Kenobi is alright but lackluster.

>noooo vader has to be either calm all the time or angry all the time, he can't be erratic and all over the place emotionally while he's an anguished young man who lost his wife (and presumably thinking he lost his children) and thrust into a position of power, all but head of a galaxy-wide empire

both kenobi series vader and that game vader are disney nu-canon, thus non-canon by your own logic, you retard. point is, disney cant even follow its own shit

The prequels are shit. The sequels are shit. This show is shit. Move on.

Vader would have killed Reva, she won a reprieve by revealing she had planted a tracker on Leia that could lead the Empire to both Kenobi AND the underground railroad

People who made Star Wars kino have all moved on, bro.

The prequels are kino.

>Mouse shill
Yes, because the whole argument is weak:
>IT WAS A DECADE BEFORE SO IT IS FINE!
And yet you don't apply that to other characters.

If you're braindead.

vader had 15 minutes tops of screen time in the OT