Too much iron in your blood

Too much iron in your blood.

Attached: Ian-McKellen-in-X2.jpg (1315x739, 146.32K)

We're the future, Charles. Not them.

They were really mean to that fat security guard. It's funny how tolerance and acceptance stops if you're overweight and a bit of a slob lmao

That old faggot is too good for capeshit.

Such a great movie.

I was 10 when this came out and I thought this scene was the most kino fucking thing ever

Yes. Fat people are an acceptable target because it's something they can control. Just put down the fucking fork and stop chugging soda, fat ass.

>tolerance and acceptance stops if you're overweight and a bit of a man
fix'd

>let me take your steel balls
OK, nobody cares if you're gay, just shut up

I'm a relatively good looking straight white male except in the last few years I went from a muscular 85kg to a 130kg hambeast. I'm 5'11. I'm losing around 1kg every ten days at the minute and so I will lose all this fat, but one graceful lesson it's taught me is that there is no excuse to be fat at all. Unless you're depressed because your children die in a car wreck or something.
I deserve to be bullied at my weight. It's only right. Just as I will bully others when I lose this fat. Every single day feels disgusting as a fat cunt. To be fully disgusted by obese landwhales I had to become like them, and it was truly eye opening.

lol what a baby, i was 11 at the time

The component of male lived experience that is wholly unaccessible to women, more than any other, is the colossal and abyssal apathy of the universe towards you. Women cannot relate to this, except perhaps women of exceptional ugliness, childless crones, and FtM transexuals.

The apathy of the universe is bottomless, and to a man, uniquely to a man, he begins to feel this apathy even from a very young age, he becomes the object of a radical indifference.

Shut up

>introduced cracking an old man across the face with a nightstick
Yeah it was totally that he was fat that was the issue.

I enjoy the option to just not engage and blend in, here and there. As an average or less man you really do have the ability to just stand almost anywhere and camouflage yourself in the apathy of the universe. People really won’t see you, or they just assume you’re the man who stands there doing nothing all day and that’s normal, like you would think about a bird or a raccoon

how do non-alchies even get fat
like, I only got fat twice because I was drinking like mad for months
how are people able to eat 4k calories per day without alcohol?

Based.

I want to fuck Mystique

In his first scene he's shown abusing Magneto as a prisoner.

>believes Rebecca Romijn was sexually interested in him
He deserved it.

This. And if you still live with your parents in your mid 20s you're a loser.

This is why we had religion-based societies. You were worth something as a man in those.

Humility also plays a large large part in religion. You were important because you had a job but in most religions the job isn’t about you