Mid june

>mid june
>I am forgotten

What a fart in the wind.

Most over hyped movie I've seen in a long time.

Attached: download (4).jpg (183x275, 5.47K)

Anything with a full minority cast does get overhyped but this movie was good. Not great or groundbreaking, but good nonetheless.

Reddit: The Motion Picture

Is this Dr Strange?

As with all A24. Musée des FAUX arts

This was honestly the greatest movie I have seen in theatres since matrix in 1999.

I'm not saying it's the best movie of all time but it was the most flawless movie of the past two decades

Really? I thought the tone was all over the place and the ending dragged on too much.

>flawless
It's unfunny toilet humor.

The move is every genre all at once.

Its self conscious reluctance to decide whether to take itself seriously or not is the same energy as marvel capeshit.

The characters are annoying ugly chinks who barely speak english.

The story is centered around acceptance of joy's gay sex. Comes back to it like 4 times.

The deeper theme is somewhat interesting but not novel. At least it sparks debate since christcucks can't agree on its stance on nihilism.

The science fiction aspect is awful and certainly full of plot holes. Somehow she can control trillions of version of herself in all universes because she's wearing an ear piece. Just accept it ok? Also this allows her to do arbitrary magic in one single universe instance.

Rocks have consciousness apparently.

The action scenes are bollywood tier trash. You can practically see the wires.

I have almost nothing good to say about it.

Omg this is everything everywhere all the time

first squid game now this
what gimmicky shit will gooks try next

I have literally no idea what movie you're talking about. Why do you assume so much OP?

There was most definitely a shill associated with this movie spamming daily threads about how awesome a movie it was for way too long. I’m gonna guess they were insecure ABC Ching Chongs too.

Attached: 2763962B-E2BC-4C6C-888A-AE5227F6F43D.png (715x714, 321.15K)

Picture.*
time.*
First* this.*
What* next.*

It was a decent enough movie overall but the last parts of it was kinda meh. Essentially just dealing with a kids temper tantrum.

>The story is centered around acceptance of joy's gay sex. Comes back to it like 4 times.
>centered
The mom wasn't all that hyped by it but I don't think it was really integral. Her daughter was just not able to cope. Stupid plot for sure though that entire community needs to wake up and realize that if shits a struggle like that it's time to give up.

>Somehow she can control trillions of version of herself in all universes because she's wearing an ear piece.
You've got it wrong kinda. She doesn't have control of them she just syncs up with them and also the ear piece alone doesn't do it,she also needs to do specific things at the direction of some high-tech setup which is later thrown the fuck out so she can just spam syncs All her other copies just gain and share her combined life experiences and some don't necessarily act on it the same way. How it's intended to work anyway is that you just sync up then block out the experience and let it go.

> Also this allows her to do arbitrary magic in one single universe instance.
Now THIS part though,yes, was dumb. I get they had to make the villain more dangerous but the sudden reality warp powers they got just because they took in a bunch of lives didn't make sense.

You could argue that because they sync'd with extremely out there things like rocks and hotdog finger people they were also god in some other reality and that's how they learned that shit but still,the movie should have committed time to showing that shit.

Attached: file.png (675x1200, 724.66K)

My cousin put it on because "it has such a high rating man"---and I spent the entire time making fun of it.

It was so boring and bad that he fell asleep, then I woke him up saying "how could you fall asleep to a movie with such a high rating!?"

hahahah

didn't read

Wow this is the ultimate midwit take. How has EEAAO and Top Gun become such midwit filters?

I tried watching it and there was some american speaking dyke in the beginning so I turned it off

He's 100% right. Go on and refute it without hand-waving things because "it's just a movie lol"

Have sex incel jesus. This movie is obivously not for you chud. Its pride month show some respect

Hundreds of threads about The Boys and yet Any Forums has the audacity to call this movie reddit. Really makes you think

Attached: tumblr_fc8f1a98529b1a5e9952130288613558_a34e61dd_540.jpg (540x609, 57.95K)

This but unironically

That's a shame because I agreed with some of those faults which would increase your dopamine

>so she can just spam syncs
By the way to be clear,that shit was dumb and it actually irritated me a bit during the movie because it's an obvious oversight where all they had to do was ditch the command base thing from the get go and integrate what you had to do to sync with other instances of her into the earpiece.

His complaints are 100% irrelevant nitpicks which show he can't see the forest for the trees. Also shitting on something because it's theme wasn't deep enough is the ultimate midwit tactic.

Attached: top-gun-maverick-glen-powell-hangman_2-1200x900.jpg (1200x900, 74.29K)

If all of the trees in the forest are shitty, you're looking at a shitty forest.

His points are valid, and if the movie is going to forego internal consistency for thematic exploration, the themes definitely need to be deeper than sophomoric critiques on family dynamics and a very poor understanding of multiverse theory.