Ahhh... The JOY of Racemixing!

>Frenchoid breeds Nafri girl
>Their two spawns come out with Alzheimer disease, will die before adulthood.
>Which most likely they're right now wasting their time spending money and educating two zombies that will inevitably die

Olala! kWAB'D
youtu.be/YpCOESW7N58
>Inb4 I'm a heartless scum
Should've stick with your own. That is a based reality check on all you motherfuckers racebaiting on Any Forums

Attached: alzheimer.jpg (820x430, 58.89K)

Thats cuz the father is yt

of course the frogoid is just as brown as the nafri
you sure it's racemixing OP? looks more like consanguinity to me

They're all caucasians

they look like theyre the same race what the fuck happened to the french?

Ethnicity =/= Race
Amazigh are white

Attached: ndj-PVFvexOd2RZiz9l3N1izuv1i_Ocm5wLLgN55OXQ.jpg (1242x818, 111.48K)

Are you colorblind. The guy’s skintone is pinkish while her’s is brown.

how did they develop genetic blocks to preventing nafri girls from making half-euro babbies?
did they do certain drugs while dating?

wash your eyes you dumb retard

Latinos (mixed race) live longer than White, Black, and Asian Americans despite being fatter and poorer. Hybrid vigor is real and will one day fix your broken Frenchoid genes

Fucking sad dude
How tf can you watch that story and just think of race

That sounds awful. She should have just let a BBC breed her.

I’d wager a good amount that the reason their children came out retarded is because they started having kids at a late age (late 20s early 30s). If he would have mounted and bred her when she was a nubile, peak fertility 16 year old one of his kids would be in mensa chilling with the sentient bogdanoff ai and the other would be playing for PSG

sometimes shock factor put your retarded asses back to reality. I chose violence today

Will serve any racebaiting fucks right.

mind warped by Any Forums

Dont tell me you genuinely believe that this is common in mixed children

Attached: 1660386907479950.jpg (896x853, 51.27K)

Whoa according to an in depth pixel analysis ran on my state of the art supercomputer he's almost 3% whiter than her

Ya'll realize Nafris and Frogs can share genetic diseases right?
There's even a disease only Finns and Jews have

Of course he doesn’t he’s just playing pretend on the internet

>grim story about kids with fucked up disease
>fr*nch subhuman immediately thinks of racemixing
kill yourself unironically

she's cute

>Latinos (mixed race) live longer than White, Black, and Asian Americans despite being fatter and poorer. Hybrid vigor is real and will one day fix your broken Frenchoid genes
We eat better (not that much artificial shit) and have big families who take care of the old.

Based Any Forums putting the Any Forumstard in his place

Wow! We’re so cool. I’m glad that I had to see my grandparents with dementia this past decade and continue watching their minds wither away. Take that whitey!

Not in the US.

>i chose violence today
Go back to twitter loser

Cope

Latinos don't live longer than Asian Americans

I want to fuck a French Arab girl so badly

That’s a yp not an mp. Though I guess your “suffering of having to watch their mind slip away boohoo” is how you rationalize sending your primogenitors to an old folks home to get abused by caretakers.

Attached: 0250028B-8C95-487F-A6E7-F9C79C8626F1.jpg (828x752, 118.06K)

Jews are promoting this crap. But I don't mind because I want to see America eventually destroyed