Rings of Power

Who did it better?

Attached: FB_IMG_1654811880258_1.jpg (1780x1037, 374.48K)

Show me a single frame in any of the Hobbit movies better than this, go on I will wait

Attached: FUxYdcjWQAAFwfe.jpg (1854x1388, 697.41K)

Amazon...I kneel

It's impossible to be worse than the Hobbit movies. Those things are abominations

America 1990 America 2022

Who let a hobgoblin into the shire?

>little white girls dancing for him

Kek very based. This is really gonna piss off the Any Forums chuds

>willow meets pumpkinhead

The hobbit is miles better, it doesn't even compare. The only problem in those movies were the inovations. The rest of it was perfect, the parts that were actually addapted were well executed.

The amazon series will have all sorts of issues because none of it is tolkien, its 100% a tumor. It just steals from the original work.

Showrunner comments just dropped

Attached: 647354672.jpg (986x446, 81.82K)

>Punisher Panther

>Hobbit movie was 10 years ago
no fucking way
no no no no no no no no nono no

Attached: 1638397456571.jpg (808x805, 119.7K)

>if it doesn’t sound like Tolkien it’s not in our story
>it’s not about us having an idea and slapping LotR on top of it
>….EXCEPT MY HECKIN BASED NIGGERINOS WR HAVE TO HAVE THOSE!!!!
Why are Americans like this?

i hope these cunts die

Attached: the-hobbit-lit-check-klassen-tease_bsajdk.jpg (2560x1707, 1.33M)

are black people not allowed in fantasy?

Now where have I heard this before

Attached: 1576857028267.png (640x419, 58.27K)

Not Tolkien.

someone for the love of god please explain this shit to me... why are hobbits acting like bushmen of the kalahari

The right pic looks like some sort of minstrel show

Notice how using her jew pilpul she never denies she'll change their races.

Depends on the fantasy.

But the Fantasy in question stems off of medieval history of white man.

depends on the fantasy

god i hate that cunt

Meds. And by meds I mean two slugs from a double-barreled shotgun.

Umm sweatie, you can't prove based on the material we happen to have the rights to that there WEREN'T african hobbits living in mudhuts with white girl harems dressed like bales of hay

LOTR is specifically intended as english mythology. So no, it should not have africans in it.

Remember that no matter how bad you think things are. They can always get worse.

jewish pilpul

You see, black people of Harad would be great, but black elves or black hobbits are like Maya pyramids in Ancient Egypt. Its just ridiculous.

I can smell the greenscreen and editing, also the lamps looks ouut of place plaster

The oldschool hardcore set designers are lik 90 years old or dead by now, they actually tried

dude, i need a job, i can shill for you half price ):

Look at his left hand

>smell the greenscreen
I can smell the retard

I remember playing Skyrim and those ugly falmer monsters lived like the black dude

i dont think we want to see asians building the pyramids either

They are if it makes sense in the world. Any black people anywhere other than Harad (and that's pushing it since it's basically Arabia) doesn't make sense in Tolkien's world, hence the annoyance at obvious pandering that conflicts with established canon

Attached: Grey_Warm.png (515x287, 216.7K)

>"We want the c***y audience"
pathetic. they are scraping the bottom of every barrel, and still there is zero fucking hype

Attached: 1644942100868.png (350x255, 114.26K)

In Middle Earth and Witcher's universe there are literally no black people anywhere except one or two nations of the 5-9 nations of those worlds. Go tell Asians that they have to accept White dick in the Airbender universe and tell me what you hear.

This is a shit frame though. It's cluttered and overloaded with random shit, so much so the nigger in the center feels out of focus

if they wanted to have black people in the show, why the fuck didn't they just set some stories in the southern lands of harad? why do they have to insert black people into regions that it makes no sense for them to be in?

>why the fuck didn't they just set some stories in the southern lands of harad?
Where do you think these scenes are taking place?

Attached: 1654783358458.png (2126x1389, 3.37M)