I should be feeling something, yet my hype for this movie is at 0% because of this fucker. In an ideal world...

I should be feeling something, yet my hype for this movie is at 0% because of this fucker. In an ideal world, who should have been cast to play Black Adam?

Attached: 4zgKjpig5gPP9QvZ2i3Lvb.jpg (1920x1080, 278.11K)

is that michael chiklis

Vin Diesel

if he played his wwf character "the rock" everywhere and in every movie, it would be a million times better because thats the real him. the regular him is so obviously fake, like will smith trying not to act like the fresh prince.

I don't think any actor in Hollywood can radiate this type of energy desu

Attached: Blackadam52.png (300x328, 221.97K)

I liked it when he told black bird man he kills people. I think I'll go see it in a theater haven't been in ages.

If plot leaks are true it's basically The Mummy but with The Rock instead of Cruise and that evil queen.

Exhibit A of why you shouldn't cast solely based on looks

yes

Steven Seagal

If you're not pissing, then FUCK OFF

Attached: FU1ZkzIXsAA5nr5[1].jpg (1129x637, 86.71K)

Always thought he was alright, same as Ryan Reynolds, but then it was death by overexposure. Motherfucker is everywhere, just shut the fuck up.

Dude from Bollywood.

How does Shazam not show up in a movie about black Adam?

Hollywood needs to stop sleeping on Bollywood actors. They have so much potential. For example, this fucker would have been a much better Jafar than the little cuck that Disney hired.

Attached: padmavati-mos4-100917022920-1507613454.jpg (647x404, 68.37K)

the idea was to build them up separately for a final showdown in a "crossover" movie but the reality is that's never gonna happen

Literally nobody would care about this movie if The Rock wasn't attached to it. The trailer was so underwhelming and generic, but then again, The Rock might be the root of the issue.

It's almost like Black Adam is a who gives a shit character that nobody cares about.

he wasn't even a recurring Shazam villain until many decades later and then became a Namor ripoff

>Liefeld

I care. He doesn't take shits and only gives shits. And sees futures in balls.

Attached: ba.jpg (1024x1620, 812.33K)

Black Adam is an ancient Egyptian

Live like a windrammer as you fuck