What is the Any Forums consensus on the casting of Princess Irulan in the next Dune movie?

What is the Any Forums consensus on the casting of Princess Irulan in the next Dune movie?

Attached: Florence-Pugh-Sexy-The-Fappening-Blog-1-768x1152.jpg (768x1152, 158.21K)

We need to stop telling ugly women they're attractive

literally what the fuck happened

why is she so wide?

Looks like a diet of seed oil and aspartame

i used to think villenueve was a good director lmao
dune has probably some of the shittiest casting choices ive ever seen

Princess Pudge

>scrubs guy is fucking this freak

Attached: Scrubs.S01E03.DVDRip.XviD-FoV.avi_snapshot_02.03.625.jpg (576x432, 17.33K)

So that race evolutioned from pigs?

It's okay, it's a sexless marriage anyway

Pew is literally made to be a pawg. She was really cute in midsommar where she looked like your average amerifat girl whose diet consists of McDonald's, Starbucks, and prescription pills. Not every body is the same and women need to fucking realise it. If your frame is wide then you need some chub in order to not look like Schwartznigger's skeleton.

Should've been pic related and you can't convince me otherwise. Has that perfect royalty beauty/aura

Attached: 1654527009676.jpg (1032x1946, 265.25K)

>nose ring
Looks like a pig, dresses like a pig too.

I'm so fucking sick of this disgusting bloated hag.

Princess Kenmorian

God she’s beautiful. Is she dating anyone?

where the fuck are her tits

Is the princess supposed to look like a stumpy, shapeless little gnome with a pig/cow piercing?

would let her sit on my dick/10

Both of those girls look way better than Florence. Why did he downgrade?

Is that a nipple?

Not anymore, they broke up. She's fucking the "virgin" teenage boy character from were the miller's who got all jacked

that's a tranny yuck

Florence Puke

Seriously one of the hottest women in Hollywood in years. Absolutely stunning

Is that mold on her armpit?

I was scared this might've happened

Couldn't care less about the thot when we will have the perfect naked boys in knife fight

Attached: 1651595792688gDv.jpg (1500x1500, 1M)

BRUHAHA

fridge

Hideous pig that plausibly foreshadows Paul's volcel military leaderprophet arc. She'll be a good Harkonen brap hog

Refrigerator proportions and a wide face are features associated with fast life history strategy in high time preference females

Will Poulter?? based t b h

Attached: 1654872525690.png (489x501, 271.29K)

also sting cameo when

now that's a shit body lol

Why are white Hollywood actors so average looking?