This board hates Euphoria now but ignores the fact that we had constant threads about it for months on end

This board hates Euphoria now but ignores the fact that we had constant threads about it for months on end.

Attached: 2.jpg (1280x936, 271.81K)

>This board hates Euphoria
wrong

There were threads about Sweeney’s tits and that’s about it.
Oh, and Hunter

>convinces her parents to with a 5 year big tits plan to she grew boobs acting

I’d be like
>resuscitate me with you boobs!
haha

Based.

I wanna try tittyfucking so bad bros...

>This board hates Euphoria now but ignores the fact that we had constant threads about it made by discord trannies for months on end.
Yes, and?

You're wrong. It lures you in with Sweeney-tits, and switches you out to a trannny and whatever the fuck Zendaya is.

Attached: 1650290916611.jpg (2072x2088, 479.26K)

Redditrannies don't count as part of the board culture.
You're tourists.

Looking like Jonathan joestar, that fucking neck and jaw

kill all trannies

boobsex :)

>my fellow discord troons and I were spamming for months! Why did it not generate interest?!?!

Whenever there's an extremely vocal group of people against something, it's usually a minority. Cope

No, it hates it. It also hates the nonstop shilling from the troons too.

constant hunter threads*

Attached: harley quinn.jpg (1920x1080, 137.52K)

You are so close to understanding but are just too fucking retarded to figure it out. People hate this retarded ass show BECAUSE of the constant threads for months. Shut the fuck up about it already.

Are we calling human biology an “extremely vocal group of people” now?

its soooo good bro, i doubted it but man its crazy. this chick had milk squirting out of her tits all over me and calling me daddy i nutted like 3 gallons

Sorry Sweeneyspammer but you're not as entertaining as the Hunterspammer

Attached: 1629848497638.jpg (640x571, 75.1K)

we are talking about Euphoria not trannies

>had
And here you go making another one. Thanks, faggot.