Me at work during Friday

me at work during Friday

Attached: 1629416202800.webm (960x396, 2.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_8w9rOpV3gc
youtube.com/watch?v=lYXvo3w4_YE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good morning sirs

Dotheydance all movie?

post hte youtube link

Fuck of Pajeet
DO NOT REDEEM SIR!

Is that a fucking indian in whiteface?

Why are they allowed to have kino and we cant? Im moving to mumbai

I have to give them credits. That dance requires lots of energy and tons of rehearsal practices and also needs to be synchronised. It looks surreal but they are dedicated in their work. Now imagine, Ryan Gosling or Tom cruise doing this

Indian kinos are the best. and i hate musicals

>no no no NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 9B82C4CF-76D9-4B21-9064-22C83E05F581.jpg (1095x965, 110.47K)

>white w*man wants the minority dick
Tale as old as time.

it's an indian movie so it's gonna be a lot of dancing intercut with insanely over the top action scenes.

youtube.com/watch?v=_8w9rOpV3gc

this is what happens when you have 0 (zero) jews on the production team making or acting in your movie. lovely.

KINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Seriously what's the purpose of adding music videos in the film every 10 minutes? Kill the mood and made the film longer for no purpose

>minority
>Indians in India

A montage is not a music video

you call this faggy shit dancing?
the dancing is supposed to be metaphorical and symbolic of the larger conflict of the film, it's not just a 'music video', and it's also just a tradition carried over from the first indian films. and i guess indians as a culture love dancing.

Most of them are gays - it’s a big Hindu thing like Modi, Vajpaye and Nehru (he was bi and fucked Mountbattens wife whilst jacking him off)

>NO YOU CAN'T DANCE IN SUSPENDERS

Idanceforshe.jpg

whats up with indian men and white women?

it's still better than what you poos consider art

Kek. Even a paraplegic can do this

There is something to be said for this, they've never abandoned spectacle. I bet everyone we can see in that clip is dancing together in some sort of massive routine by the end of the film. The west is really a bit of an outlier in this regard, it seems everyone else still likes to see lots of people dancing together whether its Bollywood, oversized idol groups or whatever. Does it track the rise of individualism?

hey im a black american, but you can't show me those two old soon to be corpses awkwardly shuffling around out of sync and pretend like it's better than the OP video.

They just can’t resist the raw sexual energy

Attached: 4687901D-3583-4C21-AEBD-1F96C2B23B5F.jpg (498x418, 62.4K)

Impressive dancing desu. Very watchable

Sorry but La La Land has three L’s for a reason. RRR has three R’s for RISE, ROAR, and motherfucking REVOLT.

basado

Ever heard of balls ? The Vienna opera ball goes back to the times of Napoleon.

The West didn’t carry on this degree of theatricality into their cinema. It is just like musical theatre.

I can literally smell them through my screen

Attached: 207gd1.jpg (600x710, 52.86K)

What does that have to do with Dancing? Are you a massive anal ruptured faggot who needs to insert gay shit into every conversation?

yeah those white bitches are disgusting.

>Do they dance all movie?
of course
youtube.com/watch?v=lYXvo3w4_YE

>Dancing
>Art

it was literally the first form of art that humans came up with. just because your gangly uncoordinated ass can't dance doesn't mean it's not a form of art like anything else.