ITT post exact moments where shows jump the shark

ITT post exact moments where shows jump the shark

Attached: 30C6B980-4C9F-4E26-AEE8-0645B2B0C3CF.jpg (1122x561, 41.53K)

Yeah i always thought that scene was pretty stupid.
realistically tucos goons would've immediately shot him down
>b-but Tuco said not to
that's because Tuco is not an accurate depiction of a drug lord, he acts like a cartoon villain 90% of the time.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 47.98K)

>Show successfully shows Tuco to be completely irrational
>Redditor finds him not ordering Walt's death to be problematic
You. Are. A. Retard. Kys.

Attached: SONA.jpg (624x352, 39.8K)

Attached: images (14).jpg (783x391, 25.34K)

that episode in stranger things season 2 where number poo and the punk crew are introduced

Attached: opisafagget.jpg (2000x1000, 560.1K)

It's one of the best episodes in the series.

kinda proves the point

His irrationality is believable if hes a crystal meth user

Attached: 8jfexvgthph11.jpg (3088x2320, 604.19K)

I just remembered I had a dream about Walt and Skyler having s*x because you faggots posted an Anna Gunn thread last night.

a completely irrational drug dealer would not have been reasoned with after his life was threatened. unironically would've immediately killed walter either that night or the next morning.

OP didn't ask for the exact moment where a show went from good to pure unfiltered kino

> it cant be jumping the shark because I like it!

A fucking literal fish talked to the main character of the show to reveal a major plotline

when he decides to cook drugs instead of finding a doctor that takes his insurance.

When you watch an actual clip of him jumping the shark you can kinda tell why people were so over it

>brainlet ignores all context

Attached: 1654805995704.gif (500x267, 998.46K)

yes, in a dream. kino as shit. supernatural elements have been in play since episode 1 only retards don't see this. besides, it doesn't break the immersion as much as a cartel member allowing himself to be BTFO by a skinny white dude

I cannot actually believe that in 2022 there are still retards who don't understand what dreams in the Sopranos are. God help you avoid that tard wrangler.

>NOOOO YOU CANT HAVE ENTERTAINING CHARACTERS THEY MUST ALWAYS TAKE THE MOST BORING COURSE OF ACTION POSSIBLE
I shudder to imagine what a TV show written by a poser Any Forumsmong would look like

A FISH

TALKED TO THE MOB BOSS

AND EXPLAINED THAT HIS BEST FRIEND WAS AN FBI INFORMANT

A FISH

a toilet talks to a lawyer about sex
le ebin terminator clones talk to their wheelchair uncle with le ouija board

nigga the dream was just showing him what he already knew, it was him finally accepting the truth

>noooo shows can't be held accountable when they make lazy writing choices
A good show would've held the same amount of tension without breaking the viewers immersion like that. watch the shield for an example of what i'm talking about.

You are also retarded apparently. There are no supernatural "dreams" in show. It's literally stream of conciseness. It's something that a character is in denial about and is too afraid to confront. Tony knew Pussy flipped the moment he started talking about telephone cards but was in complete denial.

There are shorter ways of saying "I have not watched the episode" Zoom zoom me that attentions span of yours.

Attached: The Sopranos Season 2, Epiosde 13 - Funhouse.mkv_20220610_170322.750.jpg (1280x720, 90.48K)

>what are dreams
>what is subconscious
>what is symbolism
>what is big mouth billy bass

Sweet bait

bad b8 and reddit spacing

>NOOO ITS IMMERSION BREAKING THAT TUCO NEEDED WALTS METH
>NOOO ITS IMMERSION BREAKING THAT TUCO IS AN INSANE CHARACTER WHO DISREGARDS HIS SAFETY

How can you be this stupid? Tony already knew he was an informant but he didn't want to believe it him getting "food poisoning" and having fever dreams is brought on by him accepting that Pussy is a rat.

Attached: 1653407541065.jpg (1191x987, 144.82K)

chuck's breakdown in court had more tension and was more immersive
oh wait that isn't part of (((vince)))'s shit
bcs>bb

unironically filtered if you haven't realised that sopranos is a supernatural horror masquerading as mobshit. ALL the dreams in sopranos are supernatural occurrences much like in twin peaks.