Dude, my capital is such a shithole, it has FOREIGNERS and high rents

>dude, my capital is such a shithole, it has FOREIGNERS and high rents
>my dying backwater village without jobs or young people is so BASED

Attached: B353B678-9AE2-4B20-8233-4E51A3FE593F.png (640x734, 11.15K)

yep

My backwater hick town is blooming now thanks to immigrants. What now, Chuds?

>is that a boring village with nothing to do but go to the one (singular) pub? Flipping SOVL

Attached: 1657892614336.gif (675x1200, 419.11K)

Yes

being in a hick shithole w no jobs or young people really makes you hate everything so bad

just not being surrounded by cool people your age just gives you such a more bitter perspective on the world

They've been finding polio in the sewers of london, it's a fucking cesspool

Sweden distributes immigrandos all over the country to keep Stockholmistan hipster

which one

Provincial insecurity is weird

my capital has the lowest minimum wage in the whole country so it is staffed by poor blacks

but it is full of upper middle class or upper class white americans that works for the government or is contracted by the government, everybody else are tourists

Yeah haha our capital is both of these things no jobs and now full of arabs and s*ndzak shits.
4 years of war have been more kind to it then 10 years of capitalism and crime.

Your capital in all but name is NYC anyways

blooming with grenade explosions

>I can't get a job in a rural setting because.... because... because.... THERE ARE NONE NOT BECAUSE MY WRISTS ARE THINNER THAN MY DICK

Attached: hw_el-paso-shooting-suspect_0.jpg (729x820, 193.4K)

Yea

I look like this but I don't say that

Same houses are nicer
Less dog crap on the ground
More good restaurants
Junkies priced out and must go east

t. erik mohammedson

That’s a pretty thick dick then

How did you all know that I look like this and say this? Are you stalking me?

Attached: chud17.png (600x603, 22.74K)

It's the opposite here. The capital is the only civilized settlement and European city in the country and doesn't get a lot of tourists while my shitty backwater of a town populated by Africa-tier savages is swarmed by tourists every summer along with having rents as high as the capital.

USA has two capitals, NYC and LA

Huh what. When I drove through the countryside of Croatia, I was impressed how most people seemed to live in well made houses. Then I arrived in Zagreb and it was nothing but commieblock hives. I thought Zagreb is the worst part of Croatia.

Attached: 3210A70A-1697-40AF-932D-5AD79EF55B6C.jpg (955x960, 79.67K)

doesn't count when your country exists for tourism and your capital isn't a coastal town
plus you're just yugoslavs anyway

Bratislava is the only city that is NOT a shithole

Eastern Europe seems to be the opposite. Moscow is leagues above any other Russian town as well.

I live in a nice house here, yes, but that's the only plus. Coastal cities are severely lacking in any content other than tourist-oriented clubs with generic music and tacky cafes, the parking situation is shit, public transport is a nightmare, literally all women have the same one personality and it's an annoying one, there are no imports like UK-style pubs like in the capital, no hobby clubs, the food delivery is just pizzas and burgers, etc. I'd rather leave the large house I am in right now and move back to the cramped commieblock I lived in as a student if I could find the same employment gig I have now.

Capital cities in Eastern Europe are the only cities that attract some foreigners, and have Western European living standards. Good thing I'm moving to Bratislava soon

Isn't most of them in Malmo

theyre everywhere now.

Attached: Swedes_of_two_Swedish_parents_in_Sweden_2020.png (220x496, 71.31K)

Most of them are LITERALLY EVERYWHERE except in the Norf

vyborg is a nice town, the finns were kind enough to build it for them

That's only because it's the southernmost place in Sweden

Is there a city anywhere in the world that has very very very very very few foreigners, lots of young people, and plenty of (good) jobs?

Do Split, Zadar or Dubrovnik really qualify as backwaters?

>ugh this traditional English village and countryside is sooooo le boring. I wish there was packs of loitering Albanians, litter and endless turkish barbers and kebabs shops