Unironically peak of housing

unironically peak of housing

Attached: 1000_F_214801983_TNzG28aucoPqOKFEnifg55p8sU88TYwm.jpg (1000x668, 492.04K)

>Honey, did you mow the roof today?

Soul

Attached: 74E9053F-83A4-4B0D-8E6C-684218567541.jpg (1125x784, 795.22K)

>the chimney outside
such a waste of heat

...Why would you mow it? Why do amerisharts have this insatiable need to cut grass

I will unironically move there. I have already saved almost 30k. Expect me in 5 years skandies

30k should be enough

northern euros build chimneys inside house to maximize heat, anglos moved to north america who dont know anything about climate kept building houses with wrong way. Thats why euros should only move to similar climate in new world

>1 bedroom house
no

>1 bedroom
i hate anglos for making this shit up, normal house has 1 big room for parents and 1 small room for children

I plan on saving 150k

firsties dont suffer

i have 300k€ in savings, still suffer

150k usd? euro? How the fuck are you making that much money i have like 10k saved after 3 years

if i had this much money i would never be sad again
half of it would be enough desu

I can save 20k a year and live comfortable and I am expecting to earn more in the coming 5 years

i thought so too, its from investments that went up a lot, but guess what if you are depressed loser without money you will be also depressed loser with money

give me some i need money to travel and Live Laugh Love. I can be happy in your place

> ywprobablyn move to Norway or Sweden and build a modest but comfortable cabin for yourself

i actually travel a lot, visited 3 euro countries this year. Money still doesnt cure depression, makes life bit less shitty, but if you have anxiety problems having money make that also worse because you also start to think more about how you should handle it

you would just waste it
if i had this much i would move to a paradise country like Sweden or Finland

many people would kill to have that much money user. You need to get off the internet and go to some sunny maldive beach resort and start working on your tan and working out your muscles and feel the seabreeze through your hair.
you know we are gonna be minorities in a few decades right? this wont be a paradise much longer

lol i also go to gym, but fuck gettin tanned, i dont need skincancer. Cutting internet time would be nice, gotta admit.

Attached: ab67616d0000b27362650d934df7a061e4c2e47a.jpg (640x640, 146.25K)

what did you invest in pekka? care to share some investment wisdom with a suedi with only 10k euro to his name

>what did you invest in pekka?
bitcoin, facebook and tesla and many others, but those were really profitable
just throw your money to qqq or s&p500 example and forget for next decade atleast, im not gonna tell you to take risk with some particular stock

pure soul. I love scandinavian countries.