How many iq points do i need to enjoy this show?

how many iq points do i need to enjoy this show?

Attached: r.jpg (700x394, 100.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HwKrgJ_CG0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you think IQ matters then you'll love it

IQ is just a number. I'd rather say you need a true, deep understanding of the existence. You must have questionned the fabric of reality, the essence of our world. In one word, wisdom is the key to Rick and Morty

midwit level of about 115

except the earth is flat and space isn't real making all of the nihilism bunk

>how many iq points
the real question is, how many iq points you lose when you enjoy this shitshow

Attached: mickey_eyes.jpg (252x221, 39.1K)

All of them

Oh, sorry, you responded to me but I wasn't listening because I just had the biggest realization. Every day I wake up and I make a small batch of coffee, and I watch this little spider crawl across the kitchen window. He's small and tends to do the exact same "I'm running away now" routine when I wake up, which is always an hour before my girlfriend because I need some quiet time. Sometimes she talks too much even when I've asked her to give me some space for a few minutes but I don't think it's her fault. Fuck you, the coffee burns my lip a little, fuck you coffee, I say to myself. The spider keeps trying to hide but I know that one day, I'm going to wake up a little late and my girlfriend will wake up a little early. If she sees the little routine, I will be summoned, and I will hear an entire day of fear of spider. Speculations of spider. Elaborations of spider. Spider, spider, until I chide her.

Yet this little web you've created with your posts has nothing on the social destruction this small spider has already engineered in my life, and just like a spider, I've already seen how you intend to complete your web. However, you believe that I am also a spider. You think that I have spidery ways, and I will talk to you on spider terms.

But I am a bird, user.
I am a bird, and nothing you post will make me not a bird.
Chirp, chirp, chirp. I am a hungry bird.
I am blue, I am in the sun, I hop on the grass and I make the chirp noise.
Chirp, chirp, user.

Because when you wanted me to notice your web, you didn't realize that I would be a bird. Because you will be doing spider things, trying to weave a web even deeper than you planned, working out each detail with your posts.

Yet, here I am, a construction of perfect tenacity biologically capable and ready to perform upon your posts what a few chirps and a hop ago you didn't think possible.
>your post didn't stop me
It just showed me where to hop to. CHIRP.

The suggested range is 125-165.

a lot because you'll lose most of them by watching this show

Judging by Your question. A lot more more

youtu.be/HwKrgJ_CG0M

'bout tree fiddy

Are you black?

At least 145

Came here to post this. About 3.5 iq

Jokes aside you DO need a High IQ to appreciate the comedy of Rick and Morty.

Uh about 20 iq

Greater than 95 but no more than 135ish

Attached: 2e12cf16ec51a0292a28efb3db9dd62a.jpg (750x669, 43.04K)

as the show progresses you will need a higher amount. this show is so complex that even i cant make sense of any of it

I enjoyed it in the beginning but it went downhill fast. I would say I have an average to below average IQ.

160 minimum, 180 to really get it, 200+ for maximum enjoyment

95-105