I know Danes who talk to each other in English

I know Danes who talk to each other in English.

Attached: 1633346259826.jpg (1100x825, 39.66K)

I know an upper class couple who converse to eachother in French

Not even joking?

I am 23, maybe a zoomer maybe not, but people in my years of school would legit mix and match english and swedish maybe 30/70 when talking.

It was bizarre

What the hell is wrong in your societies? I get that English is trendy and all, but Jesus Christ

Whoa I also know people who consider themselves metropolitan 'world citizens' haha isn't that cool?? Hitler clearly should've won.

you scandis are a weird bunch

Scandinavia is a american colony at this point

>heard a zoomer on the bus say "cringe" once

Attached: 1652565629195.png (227x300, 68.23K)

The only good Dane is a great dane

Attached: Scooby-Doo.png (1024x1024, 187.91K)

i have to talk english to danes because i cant understand their slurred speech

Schaudern

I cringe so much when French people try to put English words cause they think it sounds cool but they either use or pronounce them wrong. And I know they wouldn't be able to hold a proper conversation in English anyway so why bother pretending.

>people understanding each other
the horrors

Attached: 1655846207539.jpg (480x360, 20.29K)

basé

Québec here

Zoomoids are now punctuating their sentences with "tho".

Attached: 1616325420626.jpg (1100x1007, 62.45K)

Nothing wrong with this

English for the English mate, everybody stop NOW!

Not joking
People look at me funny when I tell them I speak German and French. They're proud that they don't speak any languages other than English and Danish.

Too late, Americans have already stolen our language. If you want lingual nationalism you're going to have to learn welsh m'afraid.

That's even weirder. How is this justified? If they dislike foreign things why are they proud they can speak English? If they don't, why do they care that you speak more languages?