/ETG/ Erotic Thriller General

Disappointment Edition.

Attached: femme fatale.jpg (800x1183, 389.2K)

It wasn't that good and happy ending felt tacked on and undermined the rest of the film.

I've masturbated to that striptease scene probably a hundred times.

“malice” is really fun
“in the cut” is a classic

Her body is considered unattractive in current year.

she really needs to eat a hamburger or something

for me? it’s basic instinct
haven’t all of us

Too white.

Attached: 89777.jpg (1200x822, 193.05K)

The Poison Ivy series is still my go-to. Wild Things too of course. I feel Sliver is better than Basic Instinct. Color of Night is batshit laughable but has some great scenes.

I liked the lapdance and the lesbo part

Attached: Zz3qTmK.webm (720x404, 2.37M)

>removed all the close-ups of the guys
Truly a blessed webm.

That's my happy ending edit
Did you know the dude in the chair is the same actor who blasts Monica Bellucci's ass in Irreversible

Attached: denise r 1.webm (900x375, 2.94M)

>I feel Sliver is better than Basic Instinct
I haven't heard good things about silver.
But I heard bad things about Jade and it was actually pretty good.

>Did you know the dude in the chair is the same actor who blasts Monica Bellucci's ass in Irreversible
some actors have all the luck

>Jade
That takes me back. Linda Fiorentino was good at this shit, see also The Last Seduction, a lot of people consider that the best of the 90s erotic thrillers

It also reminds me of Zandalee, a title that definitely meets the "disappointing edition" level

Attached: MV5BNzg5ODRlMjMtYmExYi00Y2NlLThhNmEtNzlhNWYyZjg4MDk2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU0NTI0Nw@@._V1_.jpg (580x911, 99.23K)

>feel Sliver is better than Basic Instinct
i'll have to check it out user, that's a very hot take
i'm one of the few who actually really likes basic instinct aside from the coomer parts, probably my favorite 90s neo noir desu but the sex parts really help

Basic Instinct is one of very few movies where the sex scenes are literally important to the plot, which puts it above most of its genre.

BODY
HEAT

Attached: body-heat.jpg (1200x797, 102.1K)

we didn't get enough peak Denise. Which is a fucking tragedy.

At least she got her tits out in her prime, and her threesome scene in WT is pure fapkino

Attached: denise r 3.webm (1000x417, 2.55M)

best noir of the 80s, don't know if you're the same user who posted it last time but there's some much SOUL in it unironically, i think it's cause kasdan's really good at a script. i don't know anyone else who'd put that random scene where he tries on the fedora and have it work.

You know the main thing I remember about that movie, other than Kathleen Turner's lithe naked sweat-soaked body? The fact that Ted Danson is in it looking dorky as fuck.

Attached: D1R6Ty1UYAAtd6f.jpg (1200x675, 123.74K)