How would you save it?

How would you save it?

Attached: starwars.jpg (810x455, 21.78K)

Remove light saber VS laser gun in the same movie
Make it either laser vs laser or light saber vs light saber centric episode

Announce that nothing is canon except the OT and then never make any more Star Wars content ever again.

I wouldn't, I'd just let the franchise die. I'd probably release 4k versions the theatrical cuts of the OT and that'd be it.

retcon out everything disney has made except rogue one

Yes.
We can all go home now.

Just make KotOR games.

Attached: pointing cat.jpg (809x865, 185.26K)

I won't. Let it die

This.

There was no coming back from tfa and the fact that Any Forums is filled with faggots who are always ready to give every new piece of nu wars shit another chance will haunt me for the rest of my life. Fuck yourselves you worthless mouse cock suckers.

Fire everyone and ditch everything Disney did, hire competent people who love Star Wars and adapt stories from the EU.

R1 was faggot shit and you deserve cancer.

Just move on. Different time period, in the future or the past, doesn't matter. Take as the setting a universe where the force exists and people can manipulate it, but dump all the Empire and Skywalker stuff and build a new story from scratch about telekinetic space warriors. Take influence from other genres, epic fantasy, noir, whatever rather than retread the same beats over and over.

As it is there is very little left for the franchise to say, and this was the case even before the Disney acquisition. All that is really left that could be interesting is to strip it to the core elements of the setting and reconstruct a new Era as that doesn't contradict old canon, but has little resemblance to it either.

Everyone will hate it.

Movie and tv spin offs that have nothing to do with the Skywalker saga.

Don't worry , they're about to ruin that too.

Thread over. This is the opinion of any real Star Wars fan.

Remove nu wars from canon and leave it alone forever.

damn

Make a TV series or a series of films based on small stories set after Return of the Jedi or before the original Star Wars film. Intentionally adopt an aesthetic and cinematography technique to hearken back to the late 70s - early 80's, doing everything to put in the viewers mind that both the prequels and Disney Star Wars dont count and are being overwritten.

Make galaxy of fear series and piss off literally everyone except me

Let it die
Make a prequel series that's basically generation kill but with stormtroopers. No jedi or rebel main characters, no turning on the empire.

I would gas every single person that identifies as a SW fan.