Stargate truly had it all, desert planets, forest planets, space planets, and racist odo planets

Stargate truly had it all, desert planets, forest planets, space planets, and racist odo planets.

Attached: stargate.png (1580x990, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cXl4On-eP4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=SHY5FNa5x54
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GOOLD?

Attached: GeorgeHammondConfused.jpg (700x393, 130.2K)

DLOOG?

Attached: Dnommah.jpg (1020x572, 39.07K)

imagine stepping out of the top left gate. like "OH SHIIIIII

AAAAHHH, A MIDDLE EAST PLANET

My fucking sides!!!!

>left
shit
shit

The episode where they throw away a whole database of 200+ years of technological achievement just because the guy offering it is racist made me forever salty about this show. Attempted a re-watch 2 years ago, only got to this episode.
Besides the fact O'Neill would have been shot at a wall for this shit, its an ALIEN planet, you don't know the culture, you don't know what the others are like, you don't know what their whole history is and it's not your fucking business what people on the other side of the galaxy are doing. You are not their appointed judge. The pure fucking emotional egoism in this episode is the most unbelievable thing in the whole series.

I was not aware there was an SG-1 mobile game.
youtube.com/watch?v=cXl4On-eP4Q

Attached: engaged.jpg (1648x1236, 316.15K)

He wasnt just "racist", he literally cops to being a eugencisit who attempted genocide via chemical warfare at the end of the episode
If you cant recognise that as evil then i dont know what to tell you

And you have no idea about the background to that. The only thing said in the show was that the others were breeding like rabid rabbits. Maybe it really was unsustainable? Would you let your whole nation just get literally consumed and parish? Are the eugenics argument is such a hypocritical bullshit people like you spout without even realizing. I bet you love the Asgard guys, don't you? They are clones. They are the pinnacle of eugenics, they removed anything undesirable from their entire race. You don't have a problem with eugenics. You have a problem that someone you disagree with does it. And just because he does it with violence, doesn't change the core philosophy about it. And like a said, you don't know why it came to violence. They live underground, do you think a nation would literally nuke themselves because they don't like their neighbors?
But even disregarding all that, O'Neil still has no moral authority there. He let everyone die in that base and maybe everyone in other bases because he disliked one guy. Do you know if everyone was "evil" in there? Did they have a choice? He also destroyed crucial tech to fight the system lords, literally threatening the earth itself with that action. How is that not a court-martial?
The episode is entirely a propaganda segment with caricature pace nazis.

Kys incel

I just finished season two. I like it so far.

>don't criticize my heckin showerino
Stargate has lots of shitty episodes, many that make no sense. This one is just special because its not only a crappy, no-sense episode, but made sorely for "the message".

The only episodes so far I don't care for are when they center around some random dude they meet and the actor for that dude sucks. Like the invisible bug episode sucked for the first half with that bad kid actor but then ended ok with the invisible bug fight. I hope they come back. They were cool.

I disliked every single episode with the arrogant supertech retards they found on that volcano planet. Mainly for the actor (the one who plays the guy in the Saw movies) because he looks, talks and acts like cunt. Perfect casting for the entire race.
And they just kept being massive cunts throughout the show. Was kinda satisfying when the Anubis(?) nuked them.

It makes sense that habitable planets would all look like Western Canada.

One of the gate planets should have been a garbage dump. Imagine being able to just send your garbage across the galaxy onto some remote backwater planet. Fuck recycling.

the tollan got what they deserved. guess their super advanced technology couldn't save them from being retarded.

You're fucking pathetic. That's all you can fucking come up with, no retort, just an ad hominem?

You lose. Thanks for playing

they were a menace, they literally destroyed their own planet because they believed the people to be unpure. the fuck do you think they would do against americans? oneill was right, they would definitely have used those genocidal weapons against the us

you forgot the ice planet Earth

Wasnt the saw dude only in one episode?

There's an entire episode of Star Trek where an alien race uses a wormhole for that exact reason

I love stargate threads with my bros on the television board. But we need to have them more rarer, it adds a certain value to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=SHY5FNa5x54

Does it lead to your mom's?

Attached: baal.jpg (640x360, 31.43K)

I never understood the Iris thing. Why doesnt the bubble destroy it

Because it's so close to the event horizon the buble has no chance to materialize.