Rate each season

Rate each season

Attached: ANTC_Title_logo (2).png (480x360, 319.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b2FbNuwe1eM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd rather not if it's all the same to you

ur mom r8d evry seasoning last nite in bed

seasons?
lmao, I only liked the first few videos. the fact that this became a "show" with "seasons" is laughable. it's as ridiculous as if "WTF Marine" was an entire show
youtube.com/watch?v=b2FbNuwe1eM

Every episode that doesn't have an overly convoluted over arching wanna-be breaking bad plot is pretty entertaining.

Do mind if I don't
>1
8/10, great start, immediately funny. The video quality is absolutely horrible and the voices are too slow
>2
6/10, same as season 1, but I remember not enjoying it as much. If I rewatched it, I might rate it higher like the rest
>3
9/10, classic episodes that hit the bullet points of bigger and better
>4
7.5/10, hit and miss but some of the episodes are the best ever, and it's supremely comfy. First season I was around for as it was being released
>5
10/10, lightning in a bottle. Perfect balance of comedy and drama, with classic stuff everywhere, like Hypernews, Arbiter teaching Chief how to play Reach better, and the team matches against Cameron and Cody. I remember the day the last episode came out after a 3-week delay and I was grinning throughout the entire thing. Those last two episodes were more epic than they had any right to be
>6
8.5/10, some people think it's the best season but it doesn't have the exact same charm as Season 5. It's still ridiculous how serious the show became and yet how natural that felt
>7
9/10, thematic continuation of the last two seasons and although the release was very strange, the story is dark and very well executed. I appreciate the realness of the villains in this season, as opposed to the more conventional villains of Season 6.
>8
8/10, but it's really hard to rate. The comedy is mostly gone, Arbiter and Chief's banter is soulless and unfunny for the first time ever (of course Season 8 alone has lasted half the series' lifespan so that's been the case for 8 years now). But the visual quality, the level of elegance and detail in the story structure is the best of any web series I've ever seen by far. I'm assuming the finale will disappoint at least slightly, but if it somehow delivers on all the existential questions and immense build-up of the season so far, I might say the season is 9/10 as a whole.

Attached: 41f0f70ce39f4c2e8351fac523ff7b5d_400x400.jpg (400x400, 17.69K)

evry1 in this thred is teh gay lololololol
*soisoisoisosoi*

kkino

1 > 6 > 3 > 2 > 7 > 4 > 5 > 8

Does this mean the finale is coming out soon?

Attached: See You in Hell Soon Boys.png (598x394, 122.79K)

no u

I can't fucking believe he's still doing this.
Can't be any worse than RvB, I suppose.

Attached: RDT_20220109_001305317802296388906327.png (1600x1190, 1.3M)

Will Jon ever unfuck his asshole?

He has a built in loyal audience. They give him 3k a month on patreon and watch his all his videos. I wonder what his "career" goals are. Because from the outside looking in it seems like he just wants to make these arby n the chief things for the foreseeable future. When I was 12 and watching arby n the chief I thought Jon would be the type to be filming some low budget movies by now, even Chris Cuckmann is filming his own indie horror flick. But Jon is stuck in limbo making videos out of halo reach theatre mode

honestly I'd watch this 30 year old putting actual effort into making film length videos about two animate toys over the next multi million marvel cookie cutter movie any day of the week.

Jon only had the numbers to make that happen for a year or two, between seasons 3 and 4 of AntC the views dropped significantly and as early on as 2010 he wasn't a creator at the level necessary to make films. Which is unfortunate because I think he'd be decent at it.
On his old blog, he made it pretty clear around the time of the original series finale that he didn't want to be making videos with toys forever, but I'm guessing he wasn't able to find work more satisfying than that, so two years later, he geared up to go back to it. Now he's past 30, and too old to give a shit about looking like a pathetic manchild. I kinda feel bad for him, but at the same time I think he's doing well because at least as far as Internet creators go, he's always had integrity.

He mentioned in a podcast he does some freelancing post production/video editor gigs for some low key indie movies

Its pretty obvious that Jon gets VERY depressed for long periods of time. That said he does do side work like wedding photography and similar stuff

He hasn't stretched his muscles in other areas of film making. He's strictly just been filming himself playing with toys and making halo reach machinima and making the same potty humor jokes. Too bad he couldn't at least evolve the arby n the chief franchise in someway, the halo reach machinima is so stale

It gets really shitty when it stops being a comedy and starts being Jon using toys to express his depression

I blame 343 for not making their games good for machinima making. You cant even have character wear different armor because each account needs to unlock them individually.

It's interesting how I've seen this thread before and the consensus is that Jon is based and AntC is still good, but this is one of those threads where the consensus is that it's been bad since it became cringey for Jon to still be making it.

I thought it was really funny but I felt that it should have been just that and that only. Funny. I personally found the drama of the show to be fucking gay. Arbiter experiencing some existential crisis or moping was annoying to me as a teenager and you can bet it's more annoying to me now. The romance Arbiter had was awful too.

Its genuinily still a good show. But god i cant take the waiting. Season 8 has been ongoing for like what? Six years?

Adult swim needs to pick up Chip Gayman.