'cado in the 'log

'cado in the 'log

Attached: nikocado-mobile_1_1400x.jpg (1000x1000, 64.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUH9dMDf8cI
youtu.be/oso4-TzUrA4?t=690
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wubba lubba dub dub

Do NOT post that man's anus

Just ordered one of his hoodies for my 6 year old nephew so that I can watch my sister seethe. He WILL be insistant upon wearing it fucking everywhere

>tfw you're morbidly obese but it's a social experiment so it's okay

Attached: 1654832594948.gif (292x498, 1.4M)

youtube.com/watch?v=bUH9dMDf8cI

The Andy Kaufman of our generation.

Can’t wait for this abomination to die. Aids, monkeypox or obesity will get him.

Why the fuck do fat people wear such skinny shirts? I’m skinny and I wear slightly baggy clothes so as not to draw attention to my lumpy, unshapely build.

I’m athletic and muscular and I wear slightly baggy shirts to stop other men from having fits of extreme jealousy

Unironically is he doing a bit? It would be the greatest performance of our time if so

Compared to how fat he is now, he almost looks thin in this gif. He's probably 300 pounds here and now he's in the 380s. I enjoy niks vids, it itches a compulsive urge

In my experience, most fat people wear oversized clothes. When I went to america I saw most people wearing t-shirts a size or 2 too large.

He should just get to 400 pounds then start documenting his return to normality. Would probably get more viewers than ever recording himself in a fitness camp spending his time in a swimming pool eating salad and losing his mind

i unironically enjoyed this piece.

youtu.be/oso4-TzUrA4?t=690

No. He might pretend to but if that's the case he's not just a disgusting faggot but a disgusting delusional faggot.

Yes, he's doing it because all the 10 year olds watching it make him thousands of dollars per week

his fetish is eating/being a feeder/feedee, he wont stop. there is no reversal, stop trying to find the good in humanity.

This. As soon as he loses weight people will either be like: "boring, not watching this gaylord anymore" or "boring, but good for him I guess". He is very much aware of this.

Hes trying to eat for all the people dead in holodomor. Its a noble cause.

>open video
>pause video
>scroll to the end
>he doesn't finish the food
>close video

What's the point?

Does it ever matter? At the end of the day he’ll die a sick, obese and disgusting blob that will quickly be forgotten the second he stops pumping out dumpster fire “content”.

Ive heard that before, its a fetish for him, feeding and humiliation. Makes sense, he knows whats going on, he could stop and get fit, he has made his money, but its a kink and its a two for one, getting to eat and cum at the same time.

He's made multiple self aware videos where he acts normally and explains he's just being the fat clown because people watch it

I finally watched one of his videos recently because you zoomies keep spamming threads about him.

Somehow he was much gayer than I expected him to be. A new lower bound of faggotry.

i like wearing my old 2xl shirts cus it reminds me of how fat and unhealthy i once was
i can fit into a small now

Attached: 1654199283659.png (760x764, 817.82K)

>American culture

he literally does it because he makes a fuck ton of money from chubby chaser faggots