Say Something Bad About Him

Attached: Giancarlo_Esposito_Photo_Op_GalaxyCon_Raleigh_2021.jpg (985x1315, 962.36K)

He’s a scandicuck

he tried to own Homelander by calling him a “failed product” that doesn’t really apply

He's a meme actor now
>le menacing antagonist that speaks in a stern yet disinterested monotone

he's not a very attractive person.

Attached: shooter.png (750x484, 274.71K)

>It’s ok if Keanu does it

Keanu's a shit actor too 2bh

the gussy

Zoomers are the golden age of marketing.

omg I love Ru Paul.

>you're a failed product because you're not an obedient little cuck
Well it's true from his point of view

he can't speak Spanish to save his life.

He aged 10yrs after BrBa Season 4 and hasnt done a good thing since. He plays a wooden lite Gus in every role now

9 straight finals, only won 4, sad!

Well I'm out of strawman. I guess I'll now have to find something else to be mad about

he's a terrible actor who manages to suck playing the same role in everything

dan elado estan murto

Far Cry 6 sucked

Seriously? He doesnt have a backup supe or is dosing himself with the perfected product? What kind of retard CEO is he?

i just rewatched the usual suspects and he has a laurence fishburne thing going
fast forward a few decades and he's a meme, typecast as an emotionless psychopath in every gig

Haw

>REGGIE

I met him at a con and he was very polite to me and my gf. I told him he was the best villain on TV and I think he appreciated it. Then later on I saw him in an interview and realized he doesn't actually have an accent and he'd been in character as Gus the whole time. Pretty cool guy. Was good in Do the Right Thing and King of New York as well.

This, slap together some memes and you can brainwash the entire generation into doing something as long as you give those memes an edge and send those memes to the popular shitpost accounts

Breaking

You hate Giancarlo cause he's black

I hate Giancarlo cause he's Italian

We are not the same