WAAAAAAAAH my daddy died

>WAAAAAAAAH my daddy died
>I'm going to become a leet hacker man and destroy society and ruin countless lives
lmao, what a retarded shitstain.

Attached: 465876949.jpg (2048x1157, 283.5K)

the biggest crime was to kill Trenton and Mobley

>b-but Alex Garland kills Cailee Spaeny in the same spirit

Yes, but Alex Garland had focus in the first episode and the last episode. The kill is clean and sharp as it could be. Mr. Robot as a series was so unpredictable that it could have gone in any direction the creative wanted, but Esmail simply went for the easiest option: cheap shock value.

FUCK YOU SAM. I FUCKING HATE YOU

>c-cope

FUCK YOU.

He was molested by his dad

I'm still so pissed I was tricked into watching this garbage.

Attached: Arthur fist.jpg (1200x800, 112.37K)

What about finishing the show? Can't do that without having to seethe in the internet? They killed his father. Why wouldn't he be pissed? It had consequences and he had to deal with it. Why is this place so full of faggots with short attention spam lately?

Season 1 was kinda kino, Price was kino througout, felt the show lost its focus as it went along though.

pleb filtered
ultra filtered

Attached: master anno.jpg (490x373, 45.43K)

No he wasn't. It was all a dream. Didn't you watch the final episode? His sister LITERALLY says "Oh you woke up eliot, you've been in a coma"

>the biggest crime was to kill Trenton and Mobley
>Not the fact that The alternate universe(?) machine didn't bring back Shayla and have Elliot apologize to the fat loser at Steel Mountain

The Theranos machine is a a scam from the writers' room.

>he thinks the machine was real
hahaha

Mr roboto still filtering plebs

cope

This show was so shitty outside of the first episode. What happened?

Became a soap opera with no depth and it forgot about all the cool hacker stuff that drew people in to begin with.

You didn't actually pay attention at all did you

>S1: Interesting groundbreaking techno-thriller
>S4. ACTUALLY IS A CHARACTER STUDY

Esmail can you fuck himself.

Everything past the episode where the Asian tranny gets BTFO and shoots based Price went so schizo that I gave up trying to figure out what was real and what wasn't and just assumed the writers were leaving it up to viewer interpretation because they didn't know either.

>final episode is eliot running around a collapsing dream world after he died in his other fantasy
>sees the characters we all knew in different roles, etc
>his dream parents told him it was time to be okay with waking up
>final scene is him waking up and his sister telling him he was in a coma
It was all a dream dude. Did you even watch it all? I was pissed too but no amount of cope will change the fact it was all a dream. Elliot used to read word up magazine.

>It was all a dream dude

Fuck this shit. Real talk. Fuck this shit.

>it was all a dream
you are literally a brainlet.

Ending was retarded but the actual final scene with elliot’s eye was kino
really strange show, felt like they didn’t know what to do with some of the characters so just weirdly killed them off

>they didn’t know what to do with some of the characters so just weirdly killed them off
This.