It is official

Morbius is the new The Room

Attached: Screenshot_20220610-113942_Chrome.jpg (720x867, 218.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2022/06/04/box-office-jared-leto-morbius-bombs-again-with-85000-friday/?sh=1b043a821cee
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's morb time. i feel physically ill how depressed i am.

No it isn't. Because The Room is so bad it's fun to watch. Morbius isn't fun to watch over and over again. It's only fun to riff on afterwards, and soon that will be old.
The Room is once in a lifetime bad.

Never, because The Room is actually fun to watch in its entirety. I doubt Morbius is so bad it's actually funny the whole way through.

The Room is great watching in a theater with friends so you can openly laugh and throw spoons during that one scene

Is Morbius the only movie to bomb twice?

It only made $280,000 last weekend on re-release. Only $270 per theater
forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2022/06/04/box-office-jared-leto-morbius-bombs-again-with-85000-friday/?sh=1b043a821cee

Third time lucky.

Every Jared Leto part could be replaced by Nic Cage and it'd be kino. Why does he even exist?

It's not because The Room is pretty much unwatchable unless you're a retard who got memed into 'le so bad is le good' brain rot. Morbius is above average capeshit with a few nice elements that I've watched and enjoyed a few times now.

Attached: IMG_20220602_172445.jpg (4096x2623, 1.16M)

>The Room is great watching in a theater with friends so you can openly laugh and throw spoons during that one scene
Are you embarassed by the choices you have made in life?

>This is the power of Any Forums contrarianism

Reminder that budget and box office are completely fake and the only reason Sony put this back in theatres is because it makes enough money to justify it.

t. friendless loner

Sony is pathetic all around. Japan needs to take back their company.

I'm 99% convinced that Sony engineered the whole meme itself to salvage the publicity for this shitshow.

Save your grade school insults for your next ironic screening of 'The Room' user, you and your buddies can hurl them alongside your spoons.

Are you embarrassed that you have no friends? Room screenings are a hoot.

Most people have not seen The Room and don't know what it is. Most people who have seen it have seen clips at best. It's not a cultural phenomena, it's a thing a few thousand people are into.

The Room is good because its pacing is good. it has good elements though too, like the film's pacing and charming cast. can't morb that
agreed

>Are you embarrassed that you have no friends? Room screenings are a hoot.
Let me guess, your favorite tv show is The Office and your favorite food is Chipotle.

I used to think Rocky Horror Picture Show fags were annoying but Roomtards are even worse.

i just think it's funny as a regular movie. i watched it once with some stupid hipsters because i was forced to & couldn't stand this big huge fat chick going on and on during all the scenes so i hear you on that one brother

It's morb' licking good

Agree on that. Theatre kids ruin everything.

not that user but The Room is great, you must be jaded as fuck to compare it to The Office or any normie shit. Normies can’t stand it. Did someone who laughed at The Room bully you or something?

>one is for trannies and the other isn’t
Troon detected.