HURR DURRR WHY DOESNF ASUKA STAY AND CONFRONT SHINJI AFTER STRANGLING HER?!!!!

>HURR DURRR WHY DOESNF ASUKA STAY AND CONFRONT SHINJI AFTER STRANGLING HER?!!!!

Do I really have to explain it to you all?

Asuka Langley Soryu isn’t real!!!! She’s a hallucination in Shinji’s mind!!!!
Like Tyler from Fight Club.
She can’t physically interact with Shinji Ikrai .
She was never real.

I can’t believe I have to explain something so obvious.

Attached: neon-en.jpg (1101x627, 57.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XbyroAtrUM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lame show for lamoes. Mogged by Arcane

I HATE SHINJI SO FUCKING MUCH IT'S UNREAL
>I HATE SHINJI SO FUCKING MUCH IT'S UNREAL

sorry asuka but op said you are not real

Why user? Can you explain your complaints?
I can see him being whiny but all around I liked him

I liked Arcane and that's not true

It would be more plausible if you claimed the whole show was just him dreaming after the car crash

it seems pointless to analyze random anime imagery crap.

you should spend more time analyzing something that transcends its medium like the sopranos.

>She’s a hallucination in Shinji’s mind!!!!
That’s why there’s several scenes where she is having a conversation with other characters while shinji isn’t around.

So deep.

Attached: 5FAB9730-752C-4A57-9E36-DB2A654BD72A.jpg (531x783, 78.6K)

Retarded phoneposter

autism

Who would Paulie see in his mind right before getting tang'd?

Attached: u83zcubancb31.jpg (640x636, 70.97K)

I like Shinji and I would sex him!!

MOMMY

Attached: Asuka elegant.jpg (850x1262, 219.86K)

i hate shinji and would sex him

Asuka is real and she's the best girl

Attached: 733422.png (2100x1500, 2.7M)

Attached: 1653589246664.gif (540x405, 500.85K)

cringe

Attached: Shinji theater.webm (1440x1080, 1.51M)

youtu.be/XbyroAtrUM8

Last night I was talking to someone and had to summarize what NGE is about and as I stumbled around like an idiot I was amazed at how hard it was

>It's a deconstruction of a Japanese "big robot" trope and the big robot is powered by the soul of his dead mother and he's trying to protect the earth from these things attacking who are trying to stop his father from merging everything into a big soup so he can be with his dead wife

so like why was he choking her though

nerv logo looks like a monkey

Attached: 1654840805171.png (348x402, 20.63K)

it's not hard at all just say its about depression and human relationships with the backdrop of a big 70s tv sci-fi homage.

>Can you explain your complaints?
NTA, but there's something about Shinji that goes beyond him just being whiny or pathetic or so fucking boring or a giant pussy.
He's got a coward's soul. Shinji is the worm that only crawls at night because it's terrified it will have to face living beings during the day, he's the beggar that steals from other beggars when they're not looking because he's afraid of even begging to survive.
Yes, I understand that he's intentionally done that way, that it's the whole point of his show is him beating his massively inferiority complex. But I don't care. He's to insufferable for me to care. Other anime have similar protagonists, faced with deep emotional problems that still manage to be interesting and less pathetic
Evangelion is the most unrealistic show I've ever seen, because it's impossible that some random passerby wouldn't just run over Shinji one day out of mercy for the Earth

>NOOOOOOO MASSA GENDU, ME NO WANT LIVE IN SUNNY D! AARRRGGGHHH SO HATE EVERYTHING, WAIT, WHY THIS BITCH HERE?
Absolute garbage.

>it's about this kid who needs to pilot a robot to save the world from alien invaders
Wow, that was so hard. You got to sell them on the concept before you give them the details.

It's not real because she would have orgasmed under normal circumstances.

I've always wanted to choke a bitch during sex, but I'm terrified I'll accidentally kill her