IT'S OVER

>"Sadly, I won’t be making the next SCREAM film. As a woman I have had to work extremely hard in my career to establish my value, especially when it comes to SCREAM. I felt the offer that was presented to me did not equate to the value I have brought to the franchise. It’s been a very difficult decision to move on. To all my SCREAM fans, I love you. You’ve always been so incredibly supportive to me. I’m forever grateful to you and to what this franchise has given me over the past 25 years."

variety.com/2022/film/news/neve-campbell-scream-6-exit-1235285913/

Attached: Header.png (909x770, 472.65K)

Horror movie actors are rarely the keeping factor, only one I can think of in recent times were the insidious franchise and the old lady Eileen.

good move, you already know they'll bring her back and double the offer now due to bad pr and people on twitter crying about sexism for whatever reason

based, wes craven isn't even involved

wtf SCREAM is going to suck now!

>as a woman

>Who the heck are you?
>Cindy : Me new Cindy. Studio too cheap to pay Neve Campbell

The natural setup for a Scream movie is young people, not a bunch of 50 year olds running around. Scream 4 and 5 were full of young people and they shoehorned Neve in. Would be nice if she comes back after all, but I'd guess her "value" probably isn't as high as she thinks it is.

Scream 5 was so bad I forgot I even watched it.

Saw

She was in Scream 5 for like 15 minutes, if they were smart they would have had her make a cameo and let Kirby be the main character.

Also Dewey should have lived and been the grizzled veteran character and Gail should have died or just retired.

no big loss
young horror audiences don't want to see middle aged people. They want to see attractive victims.

Attached: Everything-Neve-Campbell-Has-Said-About-Being-Part-of-the-Scream-Franchise-Before-Her-Departure2.jpg (1200x630, 51.23K)

What value does Neve Campbell think she's worth because unless they do a Wild Things sequel, she was only ever known for Scream and she flushed that opportunity down the drain.

Her character has a kid and she's been in all of the movies. You'd think Sydney is a complete fool to yet again run into more copycat killers by now. It's better off for her character to be left alone.

wish she recognized her "value" after scream 3 but better late than never i guess

mommy

Post her tits

What a dumb bitch this was the first thing to make her relevant in 20 years

>As a woman I have had to work extremely hard in my career to establish my value

MEN HAVE IT SO EASY YOU GUYS

>As a woman I have had to work extremely hard in my career
I've just imagined there are people out there who read shit like this with a straight face. That's depressing.

That's just PR talk for they didn't pay me enough. She had to preface it with something. Kid she were a man, it would have been about his long career or something.

I know, it's just a really dumb thing to say, regardless of it being socially acceptable.

Incoming Sidney Prescott's daughter while she is killed (finally) off screen.

She looks pretty damn good for almost 50.
it’s especially jarring when standing beside Courteney Cox

Attached: 74C7A41B-F7EC-4F20-BADA-A7086D91415D.jpg (1759x2272, 2.59M)

What value? This washed up cunt needs a reality check.