Imagine drinking

imagine drinking

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lqauXNp4GCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine not drinking

Attached: 1540952210697.png (746x757, 409.34K)

I was sober for 3 months once and it was the greatest feeling of LIFE I'd ever experienced. Then I just gave it all away for nothing.

I don’t enjoy the feeling of alcohol anymore and I’m so grateful for it

I SIMPLY CANT

Downing a 40oz of King Cobra and got some Jimmy B for later. Life is good frens.

Attached: Godzilla Vs Titanosaurus.jpg (1080x922, 314.38K)

I haven’t had a beer in months. I feel the same as I did before.

I could never become an alcoholic because I actually have to force myself to drink because I don’t like the taste of alcohol
Feelsbadman. I like getting drunk but beer is gross to me and spirits taste bad too. I can only drink highballs

WHAT A LIFE

Attached: mads-mikkelsen-en-another-round-748x420.jpg (748x420, 21.74K)

Drinking is the most pathetic thing a man can do. Incapable of facing life so you need substances to help you live. Get a grip.

i had a month off and i felt the same, i lost a little bit of weight but thats it. id much rather get smashed

I love this movie so much. The greatest point it makes is a subtle one: booze was just how men coped and cope today in difficult conditions. I couldn't imagine the brutality involved in a lot of those jobs. Ease up on them, Donald Pleasence's character keeps repeating over and over again. Get over yourself - "What do you expect them to do, sing opera?"

If you're from Australasia you'll recognize a lot of this. Our culture is so parochial and we've probably inherited a lot of bad traits. It's easy to get judgemental and cynical about this. Why can't we be like the Mother country? There's so much anxiety here under "she'll be right." I like to think that the protagonist gains a bit of perspective at the end

Is this movie actually worth watching? all I know about it is it has drinking and kangaroos.

The substances augment my vision.

Been sober for a year and I fucking hate my life.

I don't have to imagine. I'm drinking right now

>always see this pic and assume it’s Paul Walker
>mfw it’s some movie from the 70s

That's what you tell yourself pussy

Dilate.

nice take mate. we do love a drink but i think thats one of the great things about our culture, not the consumption of alcohol itself, but what comes with it. having a beer with a stranger from a completely different walk of life just becuase you are both at the pub, having a couple of quiet beers with the old man etc
cheers m8
youtube.com/watch?v=lqauXNp4GCs

based what ya drinking mate, for me its xxxx dry

You're just as delusional as a tranny. Waste of life

I was reading and writing. Slept better. Was more articulate and thoughtful. Could handle complex problems and conversations. Everything was better and I forfeited it all.

what's this from?

its a candid pic of me at the pub xx

boxed white wine