About to watch this. Is it any good?

About to watch this. Is it any good?

Attached: MV5BNWQyMzA3NDItMDRhZi00MWUxLTgyYmYtM2I1NTI3ZTE2NjY5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg (2025x3000, 1.49M)

Watch the first 15 minutes then turn it off.

I skipped through it and it looked terrible. There hasn’t been a good thriller in years.

skip the first 15 minutes and then turn it on

Great beginning. Mediocre second half and shitty ending.

15 mins in. So far it's intriguing

It has a very interesting premise and the opening is fucking amazing, it even includes a model based on one great Beksinski painting.
The execution isn't that great, it gets boring and generic for most of it.

I liked it. It isn't really a thriller but more of a slowburn existential dread/mystery film.

When the twist is revealed stop the movie IMMEDIATELY.

This

It's a fun flick, if you're in the mood for a horror/thriller.

Lol, these Empty Man summoning teens are so fucking dead

So... Scientology bad?

I don’t think there’s such thing as an empty man. Surely he must have bones and organs and such?

No

Half an hour left. Pretty decent movie so far. Not 5 star, but I don't feel I've wasted my time

It's not great but it's one of most inventive recent horror films, tries a few different things that work and don't work at the same time and while it ends up being a 6/10 film at best there are a few moments where it flirts with being a 9/10 film.

What are other movies that have a long sequence before the title card. It's a neat gimmick

I remember Love Exposure taking over an hour before it went into the real film and title, but it's a 4 hour film.

Been a while but I remember thinking it was just gonna be a generic horror movie. Turns out I was wrong. Pretty good.

The skeleton in the beginning is a genuinely creepy image. I just paused the movie with 30 mins left to shit post here and open a bottle of wine, but I feel it's a little too ambiguous and obtuse. Eh, we'll see how it concludes. Hopefully it comes together

No. It sucks pretty bad.
There ARE some cool ideas and setpieces taken from various creepypastas but they don't fit together.
The camp setpiece, cool. The bridge setpiece, cool. The beginning, kinda cool. The rest meh.

The ending kinda sucks but you can't expect something this messy to stick the landing.

It felt like four different movies but I overall enjoyed it for the messy weird shit that it was.

what pisses me off is that it never addresses what the real mystery of film was actually about (that stupid fucking hairdo the girl had the entire movie)

I enjoyed it but I think it was too long