Does anyone have ticket stubs?

Attached: PXL_20220609_230302361.jpg (4032x3024, 2.4M)

Yes. I'm not taking photos for a dead thread, tho.

Why did you see so much garbage?
How old are you?

I used to hang onto them but now I have AMC A-List (really good deal if you live within walking distance of an AMC like I do) and with that I havent received a stub in years so I think those days are done

Give me a minute. I'm very sentimental so I often keep things like that. Let me break out the keepsake box.

>eye-pee man

Is the interview that Kim Jong Un movie? I thought that never made it to theaters

Name some Kino's then, you fucking nigger

Not really any movies, but whatever.

Attached: stubs.png (1194x1364, 3.05M)

>attack on titan
you watched an anime in theatre?

The ink on all my old stubs faded off and now my local ‘plex only hands out shitty receipt paper tickets. Fucking jews.

Nah never been to the cinema

>keeping literal detritus
Your average American, everybody.

I just saw a concert and I was pissed off that I didn't have a physical ticket, the whole thing was phone QR code bullshit. I want physical ephemera as a meaningful souvenir, god damnit.

I saw Alien: "Director's Cut" on Halloween, 2003 with friends, in the theater. I still have that stub. That means something!

was kite any good?

These are garbage. What the fuck is wrong with you?

I used to, but I lost it when moving away from my parents, can't be bothered anymore

What's the most obscure film you've seen in theaters?

Attached: IMG_20171202_164438.jpg (3036x4048, 3.2M)

I have the ticket stub saved from the first and only time that I went on a date with a girl

Every one since 1998

I do but theyre all faded

No, I've seen the original anime and the live action adaptation is some generic action thriller saved by Sam Jackson

Disappointed but not surprised.

Limited release. I saw it online for free Christmas 2014 and they released in theaters the following month. I remember living in the middle of nowhere and having to drive an hour & a half with my friend to the nearest theater showing it

literally last time I ever paid to watch a movie ever.
>fell asleep halfway through
>movie boring as fuck, should have known better since all the re movies sucked past 1.

Attached: Screenshot_783.png (152x179, 54.49K)