I can't believe some people actually thought this was good

I couldn't stop laughing at some of those "serious" moments. What was Dano thinking with that performance?

Attached: Batcringe.jpg (738x415, 20.76K)

People really tried to make Dano into the next Heath ledger's Joker. Dude barely felt like he was in the fucking movie to me.

Well the whole Riddler shtick worked with women apparently. There's a shit ton of fanart of him.

Man it was so fucking embarrassing to watch. Especially that final "SUFFERING" video he posts on not-Any Forums.

Somethin’ in the way
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm

>Riddler shtick worked with women apparently
You mean homos and fujos. All I see is BrucexRiddler fanart. As far as normie women are concerned....let's just say don't get too excited about this movie in front if them.

I watched all of those recent Batman movies and they all fucking suck. The effects are okay but the scripts are fucking stupid. When I heard Bane's voice I actually shat my pants laughing

>You mean homos and fujos
That's exactly the crowd this movie was pandering to with Pats and Dano.

>As far as normie women are concerned
normie women loved this shit what are you on about lol. Pattinson alone was enough for them, classic dano was just the wildcard

>normie women loved this shit what are you on about lol.
Kys shill.

as always Any Forums has shit takes on everything lmao

It was really a movie theater experience the sound quality was great and it really built up the tension in the first half. It does get pretty comical by the end but that first hour I could watch again and again they finally figured out Batman as a threat and not some rich dork in a bat costume

Yeah he basically vanishes during the middle of the film. They needed to cut this thing way down.

Yeah Any Forums bad because they didn't like your run of the mill capeshit.

notice how no one talks about it anymore lol

Yeah and the occasional thread on Any Forums is usually shitting on it too. Although tbf, Top Gun has pretty much taken over the discourse surrounding blockbusters this year. Funny a few months ago capeshitters were hyping this up to be some oscar contender, now with TGM and Avatar it won't even win some technical categories.

Deciding to focus on the "detective" side of Batman and then have your version be one of the least intelligent iterations of the characters was a bad call. I've seen several people say this, but I agree that the whole "rat with wings" bit was just embarrassing. Dano's Riddler also makes no sense. His plan didn't make sense. His decision to turn himself in made no sense. His autistic screeching made no sense. It's just a bad movie

it was kino, you fags.

See you in 5 years with yet another reboot no one asked for

i see nine hundred threads about it per day retard
it's stayed around long enough for us to be talking about it right now
He was smarter than any Batman we've had before. His character was written to let his emotions get in the way, which is what he gave up at the end.

I genuinely sat in the theater watching it and thought, "How could anyone hate on this?"
And the next day I came on here and you faggots were being contrarians.
Laugh it up. You'll all be slobbering over it in two years when the next big thing comes along that you immediately have to hate.

Attached: 240956944_4417458288318444_8676644309314364186_n.jpg (718x898, 87.67K)

>it's stayed around long enough for us to be talking about it right now
Long enough for couple of guys to be shitting on it.*
>smarter than any Batman.
He's dumber than every single live action adaptation including Clooney and West.

Keaton, Batfleck, and Bale were all complete retards. What on earth are u on about

My thoughts. I could understand those that thought it was “mediocre” or “forgettable”. But the absolute seethe? Over this?

Oh shut the fuck up you brainless capeshitter. Do you see people being contrarian about Top Gun: Maverick? Do you see them act that way to The Northman? It's because people aren't being contrarian. This was snoozefest.