Sicario

>murdering innocent children because they're related to the guy who killed your family is... LE GOOD!
Was... was that really the message the director was trying to send? What the fuck?

Attached: 7e44399d-8e26-48a4-9098-ceb9ffda6223_screenshot.jpg (1146x480, 50.98K)

It was meant to punish their father, not them.

it's not because it's le good it's because they have too
once you connect to any type of mafia none of your relatives are safe that's a deal you made

anyways FUCK BOSTON

You're not supposed to like him. He was not a good person seeking justice, just another animal seeking vengeance.

it happens in real life

That is literally what they do here in México, tho.
I hate it here.

Then why does it seem like everyone in the youtube comnents are cheering him on?

>FUCK BOSTON
How about you come down here and say that to my face, queer.

>youtube comnents

how about you bust my bussy with your big Boston cock big guy

NOOOO IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMY'S BLOODLINE THEY WIN!!!!
Fuck off, fag.

On his orders his men killed his daughter and wife, this is par for the course.

It’s the reality of human warfare. This is how it’s been for thousands of years.

Because your average person is just ab animal too, you dumb fuck.

>shoot their dad in front of them both
>they have all the power of the cartel because they are the new 'heirs,' till some jackass tries to take over
You know the next day they'd have put out a hit on the magician.

I thought I smelled bussy juice

its the only realistic way to induce a power struggle in organizations like cartels or the mob
you don't cut out the teeth of a snake, you cut off the head

Just a reminder that Sheridan wanted to let the family go unharmed. Denis was the one who suggested to kill everyone on sight.

it was never portrayed as good. they even shoehorned in emily blunt's character to make sure audiences get that apparently you're too stupid to see it.

>le
kill yourself faggot

Attached: YnfP4JqbEHB6ZhELvW09gYqKZ_AN7q4_DkX74Hs2b-U.jpg (717x880, 130.72K)

>innocent
They're the sons of a mob boss, it's very likely he had them involved in some entry-level killings and criminal operations already.

based dennis committing to his characters

Amerimutts are so dumb they need a binary moral in their movies
Retard, the movie never told he was a good guy

No the message is the CIA is just as brutal as the cartels

Read these:
Anybody with a functioning brain who watched Sicario knew that there weren't any "good guys" here. The whole point of the movie was that this was a war which corrupts everybody.

What Mexican gangsters would kidnap prime moaner anf not gangrape her? Stupid movie

Attached: Isabela+Moner+Nickelodeon+2016+Kids+Choice+I9ymyec3mupl.jpg (399x600, 69.62K)

shame about sicario 2

cartels aren't royal families. the wife and kids would probably be killed when the next jefe took power

There’s this thing called an anti hero.

Attached: 9055A6A8-627F-443B-8188-5D539E9C3B7B.jpg (555x697, 64.66K)