UK is collapsing

Attached: UK no water LOL.png (976x536, 82.95K)

nigel are you ok?

the lawn has turned yellow

>surrey
Good, they're all probably comfy upper/middle class snobs who love mass immigration and now have to compete with foreigners for food and water.

pass mee da bohol of wad ACCK!

not having emergency water at home

The whole world is collapsing.

>even finland hates the south east

The government is unbelievably incompetent

Not really Pierre

not really. corruption and crime aside we're doing pretty good here

based

there are stories like this every summer, apparently it's because southern retards keep putting yank-style sprinkler systems into their front gardens without taking the water table into account

it's ok, the queen and bojo are on it

>corruption and crime aside

Thames Water lose a quarter of their entire water supply

Attached: 2022-08-14_10-01.png (1094x284, 77.61K)

lol

>incompetence
>not malevolence
you're letting them go easily

what's wrong
btw my real name is Ameer lol

And why is this happening?

>The government is unbelievably incompetent
good thing you privatised water in england then LMAO fucking shithole

Many reasons I could go into

brexit

We just had a typhoon and that brought massive heavy rain and floods. Wish we could share the excess water with UK !

Attached: 9 (1).jpg (800x554, 109.05K)

yuropeens are drinking all their water with the new German wunderwaffen straw technology

The English electorate are exceedingly stupid and always vote for the option that damages them the most.

Literally what benefit do we get out of privatising water companies or rail companies which are natural monopolies?
why is endlessly increasing house prices a good thing, when it even makes moving more difficult because other houses also appreciate?

why the FUCK should the general public get a say in customs and trade policy?

the prevailing school of thought is unironically that the government exists primarily to bail out failing business and remove regulation
I cannot for the life of me understand why "public when it makes a loss, private when it makes a profit" is accepted by anybody who pays taxes